Score!!!

jake

Reaction score
Been waiting for one of these to pop up for under 250 bucks for 4 years now. Unobtainium, 38.00 dollars. 1964 dodge fratzog fender ornament-not cracked.
20160324_155839.jpg

Makes your day! I had one or to of those days while collecting Fury parts.

NOS stock from the North Korean Lean Burn Technologies Quonset Hut.

Here is my original P.S. ornament. Nice big crack.
20160324_163001.jpg

Congratulations on the find. What is weird to my mind is how the original piece cracked where it did. Must have taken quite a hit to do that.

Congratulations on the find. What is weird to my mind is how the original piece cracked where it did. Must have taken quite a hit to do that.
Cracked when I bought it. I know I hit my elbow a few times on it while working on the engine.

Is that crack common on those ornaments or just a case of bad luck?

Not sure, can never find any. Only one pair that I found, and he wants 500 bucks. NOS

Excellent find then... I am looking forward to, and dreading, the parts chase. It's seems like its just starting to "click" how hard some things will be to find.

Very nice score, congrats!

Why? What do you need?
I havent had a chance to fully evaluate the Twins and start my list... You can be assured I will be willing to reach out here when I'm ready. Meanwhile, I have been eyeballing CL parts cars... that are way overpriced. Its part of my disease... I also want spares.

I sold an NOS one on ebay several years ago. I think it was a passenger side, and I think it went to Sweden, or maybe it was Australia. I do know it didn't bring anywhere close to $250 though.

Back