For Sale Scrapping two 68 new yorkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
334A29AA-9BBE-4E56-87F8-C5066644D78B.jpeg
I’m not sure if this was a clock option area, but it reminds me of an X-Wing targeting computer display.

If they have clocks and they’ll fit, I’d love that.

Oh! One more thing. My glove box button is missing the trim. The polished piece that goes around the body of the lock that sticks out of the hole.

The button itself has the trim piece where you insert the key.

She does look to have the trim under the steering wheel column - once again calling dibs on that for whatever price you're asking + shipping.

I'll verify it in the morning..been going since 630 getting it out of the bush and pulling bits of the one with the tree out the engine bay

That's fine, I understand the feeling - I was doing something intensive just today and will definitely be taking my rest - don't push yourself more than you can.

Haha, I've got one more car to recover elsewhere tomorrow and the rest of the stuff off the tree car to get.

Picking up a partially completed 36 DeSoto hotrod build ))

It looks like the fans speed switch is the same. (Dibs, please!)

Is that a glove box liner?

It appears to have a clock.

I’m not sure of the dash light cover, from the photos.

(If they were not previously spoken for, I’d be honoured.)

Oh yeah - if you have a working map light in there, I'll take that as well along with the steering wheel trim.

Power steering pump I've got in hand. Guys be aware..I've not tested anything and these were pulled from bush cars. No idea if switches, lights or elec parts work..and I am shipping from West coast of Canada.

All of that lower chrome looks pretty good and should be worth it to somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back