Screenshot of the Day

tumblr_pmwrjcmcLN1w8t9rto1_500.jpg

I briefly toyed with the idea of a two speed differential. Then i came to the realization they are f'ing axles for a car use...

Okay, probably the wrong place for this comment, but why do we all have the same issues with wifey, or do we have an an obsession? I dread telling the wife I bought another car. The question is, "Why do you need another car?" How do I answer? Right now I have two cars that I bought that are sitting with the owner, another 78 2 door formal w/ sunroof in Beach, ND and 76 2 door sitting in Pierre, SD. I also am waiting to finalize a 79 Cordoba in Fla. I guess I need therapy!

Okay, probably the wrong place for this comment, but why do we all have the same issues with wifey, or do we have an an obsession? I dread telling the wife I bought another car. The question is, "Why do you need another car?" How do I answer? Right now I have two cars that I bought that are sitting with the owner, another 78 2 door formal w/ sunroof in Beach, ND and 76 2 door sitting in Pierre, SD. I also am waiting to finalize a 79 Cordoba in Fla. I guess I need therapy!
Amateur Imperial gymnastics in Minnesota has become an exhibition Olympic sport.

Possible investment venture -- 4 strings of 10x20 mini-warehouse units. Use some to consolidate your collection of vehicles and parts, use another wing for other car people, the remainder for "others". Maybe a few "tall shops" with above ground lifts, lights, and heat, rented by the hour or week, for occupants to use. Have an onsite "snack room" with "facilities, with code access. Office, computer gates and surveillance, 10' tall fences with razor wire on the top. If one works, then more could be expanded to other metro areas! Have to be in "outside of town" areas for best land prices (for now).

CBODY67

Possible investment venture -- 4 strings of 10x20 mini-warehouse units. Use some to consolidate your collection of vehicles and parts, use another wing for other car people, the remainder for "others". Maybe a few "tall shops" with above ground lifts, lights, and heat, rented by the hour or week, for occupants to use. Have an onsite "snack room" with "facilities, with code access. Office, computer gates and surveillance, 10' tall fences with razor wire on the top. If one works, then more could be expanded to other metro areas! Have to be in "outside of town" areas for best land prices (for now).

CBODY67
This is what I have, with 2 four post lifts, it is still going to get crowded.

20171226_125810.jpg

Okay, probably the wrong place for this comment, but why do we all have the same issues with wifey, or do we have an an obsession? I dread telling the wife I bought another car. The question is, "Why do you need another car?"
Guess I'm very lucky... My wife actually encouraged/told me to buy my newest project car! Even though she knows our stable is full. To me she's the best!

Guess I'm very lucky... My wife actually encouraged/told me to buy my newest project car! Even though she knows our stable is full. To me she's the best!
I've once again been told I have too much ****. Um, no, I don't.

Back