Screenshot of the Day

716fd3b6cd49f552d215672c25849538043374dc.jpg

Meanwhile this past weekend while the Thug Boys and the Commie Clowns were going at it, there were more serious issues to protest!

PhoXo35.jpg

:lol:

Then this video popped up as I couldn't hit cancel soon enough. I was going to put it in the coolest thread but I'm lazy today.

Power tool organizer. (I hate battery powered tools)

PORTABLE.POWER.TOOL.ORGANIZER.001.CUT.jpg

Which led to a lengthy assembly of this.

SPRAY.CAN.ORGANIZER.001.CUT.jpg

Take a guess what this is for...

wait

wait

wait

Spray Can organizer!

SPRAY.CAN.ORGANIZER.002.CUT.jpg

Nothing like a tidy shop I guess.

Great idea. What did you use for the cylinders? If you say it is spare exhaust tube and a tube cutter I am out. I like the storage idea.
Not my video, it looked like some thin walled PVC tubing pipe, a novel way he planed it out and cut the tubing with a hole saw, trimmed, superglued, then some white caulk or adhesive. The only thing that kept me watching was he speed up the cutting & assembly process with back too normal speed at the finish product.

Not my video, it looked like some thin walled PVC tubing pipe, a novel way he planed it out and cut the tubing with a hole saw, trimmed, superglued, then some white caulk or adhesive. The only thing that kept me watching was he speed up the cutting & assembly process with back too normal speed at the finish product.

I mis-read. I thought you were so intrigued with the organizational video's that you took on the spray can holder idea. I looks like a lot of time invested. PVC t's could work but would get expensive pretty quickly.
I could see the process being pretty quick if you had a box the size of the pipe and a hole saw on your drill press the same diameter of the pipe. You could knock out some pieces pretty quickly.

I mis-read. I thought you were so intrigued with the organizational video's that you took on the spray can holder idea. I looks like a lot of time invested. PVC t's could work but would get expensive pretty quickly.
I could see the process being pretty quick if you had a box the size of the pipe and a hole saw on your drill press the same diameter of the pipe. You could knock out some pieces pretty quickly.
No it was no T's involved, just straight pipe, a double length of pipe, large hole saw in the middle, very careful that you ain't off center, (think he made a jig) but he used a portable power drill, cut them in half at the thin spot, trim'em up, glue glue glue, then some drill holes to mount the on the spinny board... done.

Feck a milk crate works for me...

Back