Seeking recommendations for AC/Heat control repair/rebuild

Rob Mandolene

Reaction score
My Air Temp ll does not work. Hoping one of you fine people has a recommendation or some suggestions for who or how to get this done. Thanks in advance.

As we just went through my 1978 Auto-Temp II repairs, first follow the flow chart in the factory service manual with a competent mechanic. If also a vacuum problem there is a guy on Ebay that offered the "Chilton" pages for electrical and vacuum sheets for the inside of the car.

I have written volumes about this system in the past. Go to the search function and for subject type in Autotemp II systems and for person posting, type in my site name and a lot of threads will take you through how to fix the system and where to get the parts or just go to this: Search results for query: Autotemp II

Steve

I have written volumes about this system in the past. Go to the search function and for subject type in Autotemp II systems and for person posting, type in my site name and a lot of threads will take you through how to fix the system and where to get the parts or just go to this: Search results for query: Autotemp II

Steve
Thank you so much. Your 300 is so beautiful.

As we just went through my 1978 Auto-Temp II repairs, first follow the flow chart in the factory service manual with a competent mechanic. If also a vacuum problem there is a guy on Ebay that offered the "Chilton" pages for electrical and vacuum sheets for the inside of the car.
Thank you.

Back