Shaking the trees for a nice original 2dr C Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I passed on that 1969 Fury 3 in CO Springs. I wanted to go down to take a look - a 1.5+ hour drive from me - but when I contacted the listing party, he told me that the owner had the car 4 hours away from him in the south western corner of CO... So, I won't be taking a look, until the car is available to be seen in CO. Springs.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2839005333.html

Dont be like that you'll lose every time. Get more photos, then take a trailer and cash......you wont regret it. Thats a nice car!!

Not on your list, but I saw an ad for a 1950 Imperial in the Sacramento Bee today for $1500. Of course "needs work", but claims all parts are there and metal rusts slow out west.

Its not Canadian Beer Fred, a dollar bud will do but he wants that Monaco

1974 Dart and 1973 Dodge Charger, both factory sunroof cars, both with 318's

Copy of DSCF1072.JPG

Copy of DSCF0025.JPG

Copy of DSCF0018.JPG

Copy of DSCF0026.JPG

I have a lead on another 1968 Monaco 500 , but..... polara71... what's the deal on that Dart? I've had a few A Bodies, and that one look interesting.

Whats the deal? A 1974 Dodge Dart, 47,000 original miles original paint , top and interior. Power discs, steering, rear defogger, air, after market duals.

It is very interesting!

Copy of DSCF0018.JPG

Copy of DSCF0016.JPG

Copy of DSCF0013.JPG

what price range are you wanting to be in. I have 66 polara in nice shape?

$8,000.00 range..........He looked at Polaras, and Monacos. Wouldnt mind a 66 but its gotta be nice, like the 68 Monaco in NY

ny too far ?

i posted 2 65 monacos big blocks for sale ,,,cash talks ,you'll need a big trailor too get both home ,and the parts ,,you will not be sorry 7000.00 invested in just the blue one ,,,,

I just joined this group.... bought a '68 Polara on eBay - fabulous car! But shipping it from PA to OR was a nightmare, and an expensive one. Driver put 2 dents in it, and the car was filthy, even though I paid for an enclosed truck. My suggestion is to go to www.transportreviews.com before choosing a company....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back