For Sale Sharp Sunroof Cordoba in CA. $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know we have some Cordoba fans here. This is a nice one!

Perfect Survior Chrysler Cordova!!!

1977 Chrysler
condition: excellent
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
This car is amazing! Only 62k original miles. 1977 Chrysler Cordoba garage kept for all of its life. Never any accidents and absolutely no rust anywhere. Runs and drives great and already passed smog test. New tires all around, new radiator and hoses, new battery, rebuilt carburetor, and new fuel pump. Interior is absolutely mint! Exterior is also extremely nice. Chrome and trim is all in very good condition. This car is truly a beautifully preserved Classic ready to be enjoyed. Clean title and current Reg. Please call or text me at 185840577four zero.

00707_fnTeYGg1Ttb_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_cwR13945glJ_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_e3NLCBKEnPU_1200x900.jpg

00303_hbHvqm76y2I_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_lAIxhGFueVI_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_dWp9i2BaiCi_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_2ITcd22gMaI_1200x900.jpg

If I did not have mine, this would be a serious contender,if it is as nice as the pics let on. The only two things that "irk" me are the exhaust and some of the hokey stuff in the engine bay. If it pans out otherwise, worth every bit of the asking price IMHO.

Can't tell if it'z ah Lean Burn car or not from the passenger side pic? Nice 'Doba tho', I could ever live with the hole in the roof. The early 'Dobaz are way cool with the round Headlitez. I miss my '75 Metallic green With the Corinthian Leather. Too bad I don't have ah bigger garage, and ah more understanding spouse. I can not convince that Girl that I need to drive a different set of wheelz EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, WHIMPER WHIMPER... Just researched it, No lean burn after '75. HONEY CAN WE TALK HERE PAHLEEZ PAHLEEZ PAHLEEZ

Last edited:
Can't tell if it'z ah Lean Burn car or not from the passenger side pic? Nice 'Doba tho', I could ever live with the hole in the roof. The early 'Dobaz are way cool with the round Headlitez. I miss my '75 Metallic green With the Corinthian Leather. Too bad I don't have ah bigger garage, and ah more understanding spouse. I can not convince that Girl that I need to drive a different set of wheelz EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, WHIMPER WHIMPER... Just researched it, No lean burn after '75. HONEY CAN WE TALK HERE PAHLEEZ PAHLEEZ PAHLEEZ

Jer, this car doesn't have Lean Burn anymore. See the orange ignition box on the right side of the firewall.

Lean Burn started in mid-year 1976 and was on all cars after that with the exception of the slant 6 which started in 1977 IIRC.

I don't even notice those things. All I see are white seats and a hole in the roof

Last edited:
Hmm, a 19K Chrysler 300 with 75,000 miles and restored. Or a 5K Chrysler Cordoba with 62,000 miles and in pretty much all original condition.

I can see this car being bought for the 5K and then flipped at double the price in a couple of months.

Ok,so I looked at the pics again and wondering if there was a possible repaint. If you notice there is no "Cordoba"nameplate and "dubloon" on either front fender. Also the small gold colored "Cordoba" emblem on the trunk is missing.......

Ok,so I looked at the pics again and wondering if there was a possible repaint. If you notice there is no "Cordoba"nameplate and "dubloon" on either front fender. Also the small gold colored "Cordoba" emblem on the trunk is missing.......
It pays to own a low milage survivor.

I won't deny the repaint possibly, but I also think many of the old-school, heavy die-cast Cordoba emblems went missing because the new-school double sided tape wasn't quite up to the task. At least that's what early 80s me recalls.

I won't deny the repaint possibly, but I also think many of the old-school, heavy die-cast Cordoba emblems went missing because the new-school double sided tape wasn't quite up to the task. At least that's what early 80s me recalls.
Yes the original 3m tape was garbage. Got real good replacing mouldings and emblems on new cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back