"Shirley Pickles" is surely a Sherwood green 1972 4 dr Imperial

Old Red looks like a minature toy.
20190922_131552.jpg

Not big on green because to many chrysler products,and fords for that matter were painted a pickle green.Other colors show off the lines better.But,the white interior and top go with it so i say it,s a very nice car indeed.Congrats.B.B

Another nice day to check on the Imperials. Maybe 45 degrees today. Shirley popped right over after 3 cranks. Spring may be around the corner. Probably get Old Red out and about today, too. People out here think I'm weird taking pics with my old fleet.:realcrazy:
20200223_104707.jpg
20200223_103308.jpg
20200223_103855.jpg
20200223_103322.jpg
20200223_104648.jpg
20200223_103808.jpg

You need to have them all on your own private property.
I don't see living in the country and thus staying married in this life. Presently, I've got HOA enforcers on one side and lakefront setback enforcers on the other side with my two intown properties. I can't build anything big enough to store them all together. "Shawshank" has everything I need away from these two groups (and the wifey). Plus I would darn near need an airport hangar to fit them all under one roof. I enjoy tinkering on them out there in the off season and rotate them to house garage stalls April thru November for anything bigger that I can handle.

I don't see living in the country and thus staying married in this life. Presently, I've got HOA enforcers on one side and lakefront setback enforcers on the other side with my two intown properties. I can't build anything big enough to store them all together. "Shawshank" has everything I need away from these two groups (and the wifey). Plus I would darn near need an airport hangar to fit them all under one roof. I enjoy tinkering on them out there in the off season and rotate them to house garage stalls April thru November for anything bigger that I can handle.
Seems like there are people who should be minding their own business and not enforcing anything when it comes to your own private property and personal affairs, it's not as if you want to set up a scrap yard in the neighbourhood. At least the cars are secure and you are getting enjoyment out of them.

Wow.I just love that somebody is caring for these Imperials.My dad had a lease on one for a year,a 72 i think.Gold on gold.Never forgot how huge that car was, i was 9 then.That gold brocade interior.My dads favorite big car.More so than a lincoln.Congrats.B.B

Back