Silver on silver '67!

Get it off that grass.........the rust will win!!!

I wish that Aussie would have gotten a pic of the fender tag.
I've also been wondering what my car would look like with the black vinyl and now that I've seen it I definitely prefer the white. I already knew that I prefer no headrests.

Only the 2nd Imp I've seen with the silver interior.

Well than here's your third....

image.jpg

I think that's just a piece of A pillar trim on the dash and you're thinking of the auto dimming headlight sensor that looks like a gun sight. The twilight sentinel sensor is about the size of a beer bottle cap and is closer to the driver's side A pillar.

I think that's just a piece of A pillar trim on the dash and you're thinking of the auto dimming headlight sensor that looks like a gun sight. The twilight sentinel sensor is about the size of a beer bottle cap and is closer to the driver's side A pillar.

Yep....that's what I was talking about.

Oh wow that's nice!
I was close to buying it a year and a half ago out of New York but the price went just out of my comfort zone and it did sell though and stayed on the east coast.

Matt, start sending all those beauties out to my place. I have five acres of salt-free Arizona property where they can frolic and live (and be driven by me) for the rest of their existence! Haha!

Back