Site Software Update ---

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, basic site software is updated. I still have much to do but I wanted to open it back up for you to be able to post again.....

I am a Gold Member but my profile says I am not? Did my 40.00US membership get lost in the site updates?

I am a Gold Member but my profile says I am not? Did my 40.00US membership get lost in the site updates?

Screenshot_4.jpg

@Joeychgo I understand it'll take some time for you to finalise the change over so I'll just ask here. Would you prefer we wait a while for you to do that or should we already report requested changes in this thread (or somewhere else)? Please advise

@Joeychgo I understand it'll take some time for you to finalise the change over so I'll just ask here. Would you prefer we wait a while for you to do that or should we already report requested changes in this thread (or somewhere else)? Please advise

requested changes?

My apologies I was wrong ! I’m still getting to know the new setup.

One thing I found on my profile was my agree and disagree are both 528. It’s no big deal.

I see in my main profile, it invites me to become a gold member, but I still have access to the gold site. Probably what most have been seeing. (Using iPhone)
8B67E5C6-84FA-4AB1-AA29-0CB12E8FFBBA.png

The things we don’t pay attention to until something changes and becomes an emergency.

Thanks

requested changes?
Yeah couple things like I can no longer reply to a thread without automatically watching that thread, or turn off e-mail notifications for that thread and only receive site notifications

I can't find the section "Recent posts" anymore

Or that the "new posts toolbar" doesn't show up on the home page anymore
1641736041884.png

1641736017162.png

You know stuff like that

I can't find the ignore thread button.
And years of fine tuning by the use of Blocks and IGNORES, down the toilet... :mad:

I can't find the ignore thread button.
And years of fine tuning by the use of Blocks and IGNORES, down the toilet... :mad:
Click on the members name in his avatar box. You should see something like this: See Gift, follow, and ignore next to the conversation box.
1641737712249.png

Back