Site Software Update ---

And I'm asked to read this? Seriously?
Screenshot_20220110-151747.png

Yes there is Cuda! On any post, go to the top of the page and click on you in the Gold bar! A drop down will open and on the right bottom list is following & ignore. That will tell you who's following & ignoring you! Good Luck

However, this list only shows who you are following or who you are ignoring. That's how I see it.
Or is it because no one follows me or ignores me???

Joey, you also need to fix the fact that when a member signs in and wishes to NOT stay signed in doesn't work. i.e. You have to manually sign out, just leaving the site doesn't sign you out. It wasn't broke to begin with, why'd you upgrade to make more work for you???

Joey, you also need to fix the fact that when a member signs in and wishes to NOT stay signed in doesn't work. i.e. You have to manually sign out, just leaving the site doesn't sign you out. It wasn't broke to begin with, why'd you upgrade to make more work for you???

I was bored...

Since we're bringing up stuff, we lost a couple members in the past two years.

BIGBARNEYCARS and Fury440 or as we knew them, Jer and Bill. Would it be possible to put something in their title under the avatar? I've been on other forums that do this for members that have passed. One that comes to mind does "member at peace", but something else could be really nice.

Since we're bringing up stuff, we lost a couple members in the past two years.

BIGBARNEYCARS and Fury440 or as we knew them, Jer and Bill. Would it be possible to put something in their title under the avatar? I've been on other forums that do this for members that have passed. One that comes to mind does "member at peace", but something else could be really nice.

How does that work: Portable battery jumper

Back