Skipped the auto-intro, so...

chrysotile

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm pretty much a total newbie to classic cars, sadly I haven't got any mopar yet, but lookin to change that

skipped the auto intro eh....good man,you'll fit right in...its drivein everyone batty anyway...welcome to the site enjoy

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome from Indiana, good luck with your search. A lot of good projects turn up on this site. Great guys.

I'm mostly eyeing the 65-73 furies, polaras, and monacos. Not opposed to the slab chryslers, either. Strangely I’ve been noticing an uptick in 65-68 dodges being posted to the NY area CL's. There are a few other platforms I could dig too, but those'd probably be better suited to their own forums. Take things a step at a time, y'know?

Welcome, If you have the opportunity and will be ready to pull the trigger by this summer, you may find something at Carlisle. C-Bodies will be highlighted this year so there may be some cool C-bodies show up in the car coral.
Celebrate The Big Cars In 2016

Welcome, If you have the opportunity and will be ready to pull the trigger by this summer, you may find something at Carlisle. C-Bodies will be highlighted this year so there may be some cool C-bodies show up in the car coral.
Celebrate The Big Cars In 2016
I've been meaning to check out Carlisle, heard of it from a few folks at the local cruise nights this past summer. Definitely sounds like it's worth checking out!

Back