So Long Hef

I dated a friend of Barbi's for a very short time when I was between wives. She had been a hand model (seriously) and had tried out to be a bunny at one of the clubs and then decided against it.

She said Hef was kind of a jerk.

my airplane playmate made a similar comment ..didnt call him a name but described him as aloof.

i didnt press her .. it was difficult enough to talk to her without staring at her chest. i had to concentrate :)

she seemed like a nice lady .. and she was smart ..as in aware in detail of current events. i had fun talking to her and even learned stuff.

oh she was in a 1979 issue .. i was paying attention and put it together later when she "dated" her pictorial with a song :)

Hef.jpg

Ah...Playboy. I remember back around 1972 we were at my cousins house and we got some
Playboys from the magazine rack in my Uncle's bathroom. He had that and Reader's Digest, so the choice was easy. My brother, cousins and myself were "reading" them behind the bushes in the front yard when my mother caught us. All she said was "Well I guess it's better than the time I caught you reading the reproductive system of the ape in National Geographic." She chuckled, but still took them away from us. Thanks Hugh for the educational materials.

Ah...Playboy. I remember back around 1972 we were at my cousins house and we got some
Playboys from the magazine rack in my Uncle's bathroom. He had that and Reader's Digest, so the choice was easy. My brother, cousins and myself were "reading" them behind the bushes in the front yard when my mother caught us. All she said was "Well I guess it's better than the time I caught you reading the reproductive system of the ape in National Geographic." She chuckled, but still took them away from us. Thanks Hugh for the educational materials.

:rofl:

God bless Mom :thumbsup:

Back