© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1996 chrysler concorde

condition: excellent
fuel: gas
odometer: 105500
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

My grandmother is selling her 1996 Chrysler Concorde. This car is in excellent condition. Every 3,000 miles the oil is changed with full synthetic oil. The maintenance has been done on time. She has been the only owner of the vehicle since they bought it brand new. As well as has been garaged kept the whole time. Ice cold a/c, tires are good, oil is good, car is over all in awesome condition. She is moving out of state and is having to sell it. (4eightzero) 74eight-71eight3 1996 Chrysler Concorde

One of the nicest cars to drive that Chrysler has ever made IMO. You can tell Bob Lutz had a big hand in how that car was designed. Thanks for sharing.

If that was a New Yorker or LHS, I'd be very tempted.

Back in 2011 I fixed up '95 New Yorker for the widow of a friend of mine. The car had tons of dents, along with old hail damage from when it was brand new, and I couldn't invest the required time to repaint it black or some other dark color, so I picked out what looked like a nice, medium red metallic from Eastwood's paint chart. The color turned out to be much pinker than I expected, and the teenage girl, whom the car was for, refused to drive it. My friend's widow ended up selling it to her father, who didn't mind the color. Now, it looks quite tame compared to that Concord.

Jeff

DSC04259.JPG

DSC04337.JPG

DSC04361.JPG

DSC04362.JPG

I went to Jim Riehl's Roseville Chrysler Plymouth with my mother in 1994 and ordered this car, to replace her '89 Daytona Turbo ES (with T-tops). It had all the best powertrain/suspension options. She chose the color. She drove it about 15 years, then insisted I take it because she couldn't bear the idea of some kid screwing it up. Nothing ever failed, it was a great car. I didn't really have a use for it, but took it to keep her happy. I immediately tinted those fishbowl windows and when she saw it, she wished she'd done it, lol. She is deceased now, but I have very pleasant memories back then when the whole extended family was alive and well. :(

I painted the sides because of door dings, but I eventually I decided I wanted a different daily-driver, but I obviously couldn't sell it to a nair-do-well. So I sold it to MagnumGuy (Bill Amberger) who is on a lot of Mopar forums. He ran the clock over 200k and sent me periodic photos which I sent to my mother. One was at a car show with the hood open. I believe he still has it. I made this video back when I thought I might have to ebay it.

Enjoy my fooling-around-with-a-video-editor skills.

I went to Jim Riehl's Roseville Chrysler Plymouth with my mother in 1994 and ordered this car, to replace her '89 Daytona Turbo ES (with T-tops). It had all the best powertrain/suspension options. She chose the color. She drove it about 15 years, then insisted I take it because she couldn't bear the idea of some kid screwing it up. Nothing ever failed, it was a great car. I didn't really have a use for it, but took it to keep her happy. I immediately tinted those fishbowl windows and when she saw it, she wished she'd done it, lol. She is deceased now, but I have very pleasant memories back then when the whole extended family was alive and well. :(

I painted the sides because of door dings, but I eventually I decided I wanted a different daily-driver, but I obviously couldn't sell it to a nair-do-well. So I sold it to MagnumGuy (Bill Amberger) who is on a lot of Mopar forums. He ran the clock over 200k and sent me periodic photos which I sent to my mother. One was at a car show with the hood open. I believe he still has it. I made this video back when I thought I might have to ebay it.

Enjoy my fooling-around-with-a-video-editor skills.

With that music you choose Camine, I thought I was watching an episode of “Chips” or some other 70s show. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back