Somebody MUST buy this 69 Fury 'vert for $849!

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/4177111568.html
00606_66chexrT16P_600x450.jpg

OK ..... $849.00 and you remove them ..... sound like a deal....?

Not really, handles are worth $100 if there not pitted ( I have 2 sets of pitted ones) wheel lip mouldings I would think are worth $50 a piece to me if there not rotted where they screw on and there not mangled (I have a rotted mangled set), Tail lights are worth atleast $150 to me if there not cracked or pitted on the bezels (I have a cracked set with pitted bezels)

So thats $450 I'd be willing to lay out for good parts, for $400 more thats the whole car at which point I'm sure I could rob more parts from it........if it was closer I would buy the whole damn car. and haul it home tomorrow.

I will give him $500.00 if he pays for shipping to Massachusetts !!!!! :eek:s_dancing2:

OK ..... $849.00 and you remove them ..... sound like a deal....?
Not really, $450 I'd be willing to lay out for good parts, for $400 more thats the whole car at which point I'm sure I could rob more parts from it.......QUOTE]
It was a joke Nick ..... Glad to see you got the point though.

I got the joke, thats the problem with the internet, no sarcasm font! Like I say if it was closer I would just buy it, take what I need and re-sell it for around $400-$500.

Nick

Or depending how bad it is, completely strip it and Scrap it for $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back