Somewhere in Canada most likely.

Living in south west Ontario really shows the rust underneath on 5-6 year old cars. I've seen 2014 Dodges with rust perforations on floor pans due to lack of factory protection and driving in our winter salt baths. Ram trucks with rocker panels rotted thru at 6 years is very common here. The metal gauge cant take even a open chipped area for long as it's pressed so thin.

52427944_2145715468784609_6689609016051499008_n-jpg.jpg

Montreal.
Specifically, Sherbrooke Ouest a little before St Laurent iffn' I aint mistook.

Jer if Kenny's thread hasn't killed you yet you are doing fine....:poke:

View attachment 262289
Yes, But when I peruse that thread I know what to expect. Never knew that the Shave Everything waz so common? Never ran into that habit when I waz out there chasing? Think I would still prefer the monkey with ah full growth. Yeah I'm old so why change now?

View attachment 262448

Specifically, Sherbrooke Ouest a little before St Laurent iffn' I aint mistook.
Funniest part of this photo is after driving across Canada without issue, overheating and blowing a wrist pin about 15 minutes outside of MTL, I accidentally got of rt 15 onto Sherbrooke O out in N.D.G when I was supposed to go round and get off on Sherbrooke E near the Big O. I drove through downtown Montreal through that very shot in my 68 Monaco with a full uhaul trailer (albeit in 2004).

Kind miss that damned city sometimes.

Last edited:
I love seeing old pictures of city streets. None of them damn SUVs to be found! But when I was a kid in the 80s there were plenty of Jeep cherokees, blazers-broncos and mini vans around.

Back