Sport Fury GT Walkaround

Speaking from 33 years experiance in IT, upgrades suck more for the people doing them then the people using them, ie Joey and his team. Patience is a virture and software vendors LIE. I'm sure the new software that Joey and his team have chosen was presented to be great but that is never the case. It takes time to work out all the issues. Upgrades are inevitable and required because of many variables, including required hardware and operating system upgrades. All will be better in time.

Speaking from 33 years experiance in IT, upgrades suck more for the people doing them then the people using them, ie Joey and his team. Patience is a virture and software vendors LIE. I'm sure the new software that Joey and his team have chosen was presented to be great but that is never the case. It takes time to work out all the issues. Upgrades are inevitable and required because of many variables, including required hardware and operating system upgrades. All will be better in time.

i just don't like change and understanding all the issues accosiated with IT problems is well beyond me realm of comprehension

I'm sure it will get better.
How else would the owner get money out of these sites?
It's gotta get better. Technically.
Not so much better censorship wise anyway.
Are we getting algorithms to spot mis-talking here?
:poke::poke:

Can anyone get the original link posted? See if you can get mine here if you can't get the original one,. Congratulations @Dga26!

I love it. Thanks for posting some inspiration for me as it is real hard with this weather to want to get out in the shop.

I see a Michigan plate so you know what I'm talking about.

Absolutely awesome car! Glad the link is back up!

Agree with MONC440, Inspirational.

Back