Stan, was this formerly your Formal 4-speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look up the distance to drive it over and it's about 1k. That would be 200 gallons of premium at 4 bucks a gallon so 800 or so in gas alone. Which I is not good but the kicker is my vacation is given in hours not days so that takes up a bunch of it. My work days are 12 hrs long and it does not take long to burn it up at that rate. I have a 68 to 72 work week while were moving to a new plant. They say it will only last a year.ARG!!!!!!!!!!!! And we start next week. So the only way Stans car is going to get there is to have one of you buy it and bring it.
The srt is moving along slowly. I finally got response from them and there at 29500. I'll be calling him tomorrow to see if I can get a better deal.

I got the guy down to 29100 for it. I guess it's time for a 5hr ride to go look at it. Merry Christmas !!!!!!

After 5 hrs, he hands you the paper work and there will be $695.00 "Documentation Fee", some of the "incentives" that give it a lowball price will not apply to you, and the price requires you to finance it through them. Get the firm true bottom line price in writing in an email first before you set sail. But you already know that.

I did talk to him yesterday and found out it needs new rear tires before it can go anywhere so that's another 4 bills and the price inches back closer to 30k. So the deal is not a good deal. I think I'll let him worry about the sale for a week and see what happens, plus it's 16 below zero right now and I think I wait for it warm up a little. lol!!!!

I'm not worried. They don't sell in the winter and if it does they make more everyday.

image.jpg

Hey thanks for the post. I've never seen that on facebook but then again I'm not on it. The challenger buying seems to have hit a little snag. I've offer two dealers 29k for a 6.1 srt and they won't deal so the search goes on.

They will be calling you after the first there can't be more than a couple of people looking to buy a car like that in jan where your at.

Strange car for a unique person.
Every time it goes up for sale, it generates a ton of buzz on the internet, most of it positive.
But few can step up to the plate. Shame. Potential is 85% there to be a cover car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back