Street machine C-Bodies?

View attachment 212932

The background on that photo is that they put on a nonworking blower atop of the engine and the smoke is from machines.
I'm gonna keep The NYB and put on a real Jimmy blower and go out and challenge Bob. Get well soon, buddy.
Well it looks like the blower is actually attached, even if it's just a dummy. The front pulley appears to be blurred because it's spinning.

I have that burn out one, but it wouldn't load for me. Thanks, and thanks for the rear end shot. That's one I don't/didn't have!
A couple more.
A very plain looking engine, total sleeper
5.jpg

Cool interior, looks ready for business.

0b_3[1].jpg

Clean your glasses! I see bolts on that pulley, she's a sitting still.
I zoomed right in on the picture before I posted my previous comment. The entire pic is pretty low res, but the bolt holes on the end of the pulley appear to be blurred in a circular motion to me.

I zoomed right in on the picture before I posted my previous comment. The entire pic is pretty low res, but the bolt holes on the end of the pulley appear to be blurred in a circular motion to me.
I didn't go that far in analysis, so I stand corrected.

A very plain looking engine, total sleeper
What? Single-plane intake, billet distributor, headers, after-market air cleaner? I think I disagree with your understanding of plain looking!

I do like the car!

What? Single-plane intake, billet distributor, headers, after-market air cleaner? I think I disagree with your understanding of plain looking!

I do like the car!
You forgot aluminum heads.:poke:

I do like the car!

To the average dude, it looks plain. No wires running every which way, no strange plumbing and no glitzy looking "makes it go fast looking stuff" and the plain looking air cleaner completely hides the carb. I really like that engine bay!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

To the average dude, it looks plain. No wires running every which way, no strange plumbing and no glitzy looking "makes it go fast looking stuff" and the plain looking air cleaner completely hides the carb. I really like that engine bay!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Right now, the engine bay looks pretty much the same except that it has a new master cylinder and somewhere along the way from prior owners museum to the warehouse where the Feds stored this and about 80 other cars before they auctioned them off the air cleaner on the Flyin' Whale and several other cars went missing. The Flyin' Whale now has a K & N red air filter with the filter style top on her.

All great rides!
Has anybody cloned the Thunderbolt and Lightfoot Fury?
Seems like thats right up my alley.

Back