Syracuse Nationals 2023

Yes I will be there with my buddy Greg and one of his Mopars.
This year Grace will be on display.

20230626_160243.jpg

We just got home, managing to miss the forecasted rain. As usual, a good time was had by all. We did spring a little radiator leak coming in with the 300L... It marked its territory with a little anti-freeze. A filled radiator with the cap loose and it drove home just fine.

I met and talked to a number of folks here. @cbarge @Margos Dezirian and @mr gtx wandered through. I don't think I'm forgetting anyone.

We were parked next to @roadcuda with his '69 Roadruner, @march with his '77 NYB and @66/72RAB with his '66 Fury III

@march 's car

jKGcPlz.jpg

@66/72RAB 's Fury.

eWzgn0f.jpg

zAVPYY0.jpg

@roadcuda 's Roadrunner

HTeM4G4.jpg

My cars.

L67Jgfu.jpg

As usual, I didn't grab a lot of pics with most inside the building we were in.

This is the late Nolan Swift's 10 Pins Super Modified. Injected BBC on methanol.... Can't get a lot wilder than that. My youngest son played hockey with his son.

YT31Ip4.jpg

A Franklin (built here in Syracuse)

zcifC6R.jpg

300 G

VzGGk1f.jpg

Destoto

SOEeiFP.jpg

300Hurst

x2zJ9lZ.jpg

'36 Imperial

W4nBvbs.jpg

Seldon (made in Rochester, NY)

TGEh80Z.jpg

'65 Barracuda. Saw this one in the car corral last year.

gTbLsnb.jpg

This video really shows the size of the show... I'm not a "Bad Chad" fan so feel free to skip over him.

It was a pleasure meeting Big John. Very likable and knowledgable.

Suprising amount of C body MOPARS at the show.
A large variety of vehicles overall.

My 66 in between a beautiful 50s Corvette (55 I think) and a driver 57 MOPAR.

20230714_141021.jpg

Its a real shame the two big North East shows fall on the same weekend. I'd love to attend one of these years but Carlisle always gets the priority due to the swap meet. Hopefully this year Ill finally make it to the Lake George show.

Back