NOT MINE T-code 1970 Dodge Polara 'vert (ER6 Red, $20k ask in Georgia)

I would piss myself if I ever found a convertible in this color combination.
1970 DR8 Polara 'vert acceptable? DL27L0D112644 as seen in a photo posted on the old Yahoo Polara and Monaco board in 2011.

DR8 now candy red 383_now_440 Tracey car 2011.jpeg

1970 DR8 Polara 'vert acceptable? DL27L0D112644 as seen in a photo posted on the old Yahoo Polara and Monaco board in 2011.

View attachment 608386
Maybe it is the sun and the side moulding making this one seem to be a more desirable shade of red. Or just the stance and picture perspective. Just a touch more towards the burgundy or orange spectrum, would probably make me more excited.
But if this was local, I would go look with some change in my pocket.

Dammit you guys are starting to make me look at Fusies.
Two years to retirement. I need to expand my garage and find a moderate project.

Maybe it is the sun and the side moulding making this one seem to be a more desirable shade of red. Or just the stance and picture perspective. Just a touch more towards the burgundy or orange spectrum, would probably make me more excited.
But if this was local, I would go look with some change in my pocket.

Dammit you guys are starting to make me look at Fusies.
Two years to retirement. I need to expand my garage and find a moderate project.

Because it's not Red red. It is more along your desired burgundy lines.
I agree with you, I never plugged into "resale" red.

Your eyes are not betraying you. DL27L0D112644 was originally the same color as your car. As Polara Dave noted, this ‘´vert was repainted candy red at some point as shown in the photo. Currently based in illinois AFAIK.

I approve this car for @ayilar purchase!

FWIW, the ad shows updated 3 mos ago with price drop to $18k.
If original sheetmetal and condition is commensurate with what the photos suggest - this is a good buy, no?

Ad says original Carter carb - but wouldn't it be a Holley on an E85 engine?

Back