Talk me out of this.

Now we have an official number 18,8 k
1972 Dodge Monaco
This price seems a bit "dubious" to me if, as you write, you could get the car for less than half the price.

Now we have an official number 18,8 k
1972 Dodge Monaco
This price seems a bit "dubious" to me if, as you write, you could get the car for less than half the price.
this is the car. I was hesitant on the details at first because I was still considering it and I didn't want anyone else to grab it before I could. I've decided it's not the car for me. It just needed mechanical work, or just needed interior work , or just needed a little rust repair, I'd be in. but it needs all 3. The engine work is easy stuff, tuneup, exhaust. Interior I could see being a pain.. and rust repair, well it's always worse than it looks

While I forgot to take pics when I went to look, I'd be happy to answer any questions if someone else wants it. NOT a rust bucket by any means. It looks like it was a garage kept car most of it's life but has been kept outside for 7-10 years.. and it's located in Long Beach, NY which is right on the ocean.

Nice lady, she needs them gone. On the Monaco, she said "make me an offer any offer, even if it's less than 10K"

The story is the father collected C bodies.
she also has a '70 300 for sale. it's also on marketplace. that one is in better shape than the monaco but has a little rot in the rear wheel tubs and some bubbling started. interior is all there but needs seat covers/carpet.

Both cars start right up so they are runners.

She needs both cars gone. I have her phone number if anyone here is interested, I won't post it publicly, but PM me and I'll get it to you. Nice lady... the old man had several cars and she wishes she could keep them all but has not place to park them.

My gut says 10-12K could get BOTH cars.

Back