Tech Aircon and 318 Stroker question/s

Dodgy Dick

Reaction score
Firstly can anyone please recommend the best Vintage Air under dash kit/component parts to suit my 69 "Fury?" C Body 318LA and where I could source a readymade Sanden Compressor to engine Mounting Bracket.

Secondly is there a stroker kit for the 318LA available, best/any options or supplier advice please.
Any helpful comments are encouraged,
Thanking you all in advance,
R

Thanks info re stroker kit,I want to keep my original LA 318 in the car but somewhat outa sight bigger capacity, yet still look original in engine bay.
Re Under dash Aircon, Someone reading this thread must have been through this exercise and would would be happy to share their wisdom ?

I'll pipe up... but you won't be happy with my reply... vintage air has a catalog and a phone number... Not trying to be a jerk about it, but I couldn't tell you much about their products. BTW what refrigerant would you be using over there? Here I would go with R134A but I don't know if that is as unregulated there as here. Here, anyone can buy a 30# cylinder for under $100 and you should be set for decades with a single car. Stay away from sealants in the small containers.

Back