Thanks Dobalovr (Graham) Peter, Terry, Bill, Tobias, and Derek

John, was great to meet and share a beer! I look forward to a repeat visit next year, maybe earlier to avoid the weather and to allow us to bring out our cars and check out some car shows. Safe trip home.

The Fury can wait till spring.
Maybe for the winter it would be better if we take it easy, park our butts on the deck and contemplate the mountains.
Unless of course it turns cold, then we move indoors and carry on with our contemplating behind the glass.
Don't push it, let your legs fully recover before crawling under any cars.
:lol::lol:

Had a great day with John et al. It is a great testament to the fraternity that this forum has brought together. My only regret is that work responsibilities prevented me from spending more time as host. You came a long way to visit John I hope you found our little group enjoyable. Safe travels to what I hope are warmer climes! -15 with wind chill and snowing tonight :(

John, was great to meet and share a beer! I look forward to a repeat visit next year, maybe earlier to avoid the weather and to allow us to bring out our cars and check out some car shows. Safe trip home.

Thanks Bill, off to Appleton Thursday for a week, a week in Chicago then a few days in Honolulu- Fiona and I arrive home on sat 11/24 for you, sun 11/25 for us.

Had a great day with John et al. It is a great testament to the fraternity that this forum has brought together. My only regret is that work responsibilities prevented me from spending more time as host. You came a long way to visit John I hope you found our little group enjoyable. Safe travels to what I hope are warmer climes! -15 with wind chill and snowing tonight :(
I did enjoy indeed and loved the weather today, probably as it's a new thing for me.

Fiona and I will eventually buy a home in Calgary and spend a few months here and the rest in Christchurch. Question is, where is close to Calgary but semi rural, as we both like the tranquility, the other question is what plants can survive the frigid weather as Fions loves gardening. Don't be sorry about work, it's as it is, keep selling the mopars, look after Lori, and it's all good. Will be back next year, I look forward to returning to my new friends again and more beer.

what plants can survive the frigid weather as Fiona loves gardening.
It's Canada man... :canada: just build an indoor grow space... :lol:
grow-room.jpg

That's 20 miles due west of 1Fury1 and me.

Interesting,I bought a 71 Dart in that area a couple months ago that had apparently been around there since new.It was a blue 4dr with a 318.You guys ever remember seeing the car around? It's been off the road since the 90's so it would have been many years ago.

Interesting,I bought a 71 Dart in that area a couple months ago that had apparently been around there since new.It was a blue 4dr with a 318.You guys ever remember seeing the car around? It's been off the road since the 90's so it would have been many years ago.
I've never seen it.

Back