The Beloved Red X

I got red X'd all the time on several of the Bodies sites. Never bothered me, never cared. I learned some may do it on error when hitting reply also. Hell, I have probably done it also and didn't even know it. Stuff happens. We all just need to move on....

Here’s a couple of images that come to my eccentric mind when I see a red X ;^)

IMG_9430.jpeg
IMG_9429.jpeg

I feel most of the time I see a red X the member clicked it by accident. (...) Don’t get rid of it, just add a pop up that asks if you really want to disagree, I bet that would get rid of most of them.
That would be ideal.
Not an available option
Too bad. But, as always, thank you for taking all of the feedback into account.

For @Jakter, I know how much you love her.

View attachment 643617

I guess this meme from memesfortheperpetuallyangry.org means something but heck if I know what it's supposed to mean.

I'll have to put this one in the "Huh ?" file along with one that was posted awhile back in the Funny Pictures thread that showed a meme of Bud Light Beer as tranny beer or tranny fluid when it was the perpetually angry crowd boycotting their preferred choice of beer.

Then you are not as smart as you claim to be.

I guess if the above mentioned Bud Light meme made sense to the perpetually angry crowd this one would too, but still don't see the connection that you're trying to make, not that it matters to folks like you.

The perpetually angry crowd don't need things to make sense, they just forward whatever nonsense their fed thinking they're "owning someone" .

Back