The BEST 1967 Newport Custom Sedan on the planet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miatasportscar

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've decided to sell my prize winning 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan. Just 38K original documented miles. Collector owned, NEVER on an inclement road from new! A rare "survivor" in near showroom condition. White with absolitely unmarked and "as new" original green interior. Automatic, power steering and brakes, working AM original radio, etc, etc. Recent (this month) major service (expensive!) included four (4) new radials, new dual exhaust system, new transmission seals front and rear, rean engine main bearing seal, all new pan gaskets both transmission and engine, new fluids, etc. etc. It doesn't leak ANYTHING, and can be driven at any highway speed across the country. Nicest one you'll EVER see for sale! You couldn't paint one and upholster it for this low price: $10250. For someone who knows a bargain when he sees one. Call Gerry Acquilano 315-789-3670 (office) or 315-521-1688 (cell) Geneva, NY best frontal - Copy.JPGbest left side.JPGMVC-006S.JPG

best frontal - Copy.JPG

best left side.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

best engine 2 - Copy.JPG

Best frt seat.JPG

best interior.JPG

best engine.JPG

best nose.JPG

left dash.JPG

It's a stunning car. How long have you owned it?

Wow you guys are subtle! Hey Mike are you going to the Nats?

Last edited:
Beautiful plain-jane 4 door sedan and no A/C.
$4 - $5k.

Subtle is as subtle does...

I don't put up with flipper-speak bullshit in here. Save it for ebay.
An insult to the intelligence of every active member and enthusiast here.

I have to agree with Stan on this one. Plus if it's a near 100% survivor then why has the motor been repainted, and the wrong color too...looks like ford blue in the pics. Plus the plug wires are wrong. And I'm sure with better pics I could point out a bunch of other things that are not "original".

Nice clean, mostly original car...but not original enough, or rare enough to demand those kind of dollars...IMO.

Newp:
YES, it IS a "survivor", come and see for yourself. The 95% original paint and 100% original UNMARKED interior will blow your mind. Before you hang the BS flag, know what you are talking about, come see it, THEN you'll take the BS flag down. Shame on you...not funny at all, this car is an absolute gem, needle in a haystack. You'll never see one like it ANYWHERE, it's THAT nice a "survivor". See and drtive it, then take your BS flag down, it's meaningless. The car is EXACTLY as described.
Gerry

Agreed, sorry to say for such a nice car but.....

Guess I'll just keep it and ebjoy taing it to the car shows. I love the car, it looks and runs like a brand new one. Plain Jane? Who cares, less to break on it. As for what it's worth, if you had to paint a large Chrusler and rechrome and retrim everything you'd spend more than my asking price. You get what you pay for. Restoring a car is always more costly than the car is worth when finished. My car is simply gorgeous, see it at the Seneca Falls, NY Classic Car show on 28 July.

What you have to know is that there are relatively few that would restore a car like that to the condition that one is in, me being one of them. I would do most of the work myself because, unfortunately these cars are not worth the cost of there restorations. A coupe in that condition might fetch that money.

Guess I'll just keep it and ebjoy taing it to the car shows. I love the car, it looks and runs like a brand new one. Plain Jane? Who cares, less to break on it. As for what it's worth, if you had to paint a large Chrusler and rechrome and retrim everything you'd spend more than my asking price. You get what you pay for. Restoring a car is always more costly than the car is worth when finished. My car is simply gorgeous, see it at the Seneca Falls, NY Classic Car show on 28 July.
Again, you are talking down to us like we're morons.
Most of us here already know the ECONOMICS side of the these cars (and many more so than you) so stop looking like a fool when preaching to the choir.
What YOU, sir, fail to understand is the real world value of your car. We here do know what it is. You do not because you think, in total error, the market value of all cars is at least the cost to duplicate it.
Run it on ebay THREE times and see what the bids go up to.
Run it on CL forever and see what kind of penniless souls you attract.
Bring it to Barrett-Jackson and lose your shirt.
$4 - $5K. I stand by my original statement barring your locating someone from German Nobility who recently had a lobotomy.

For what it's worth, the Seneca Car Show is a local show run by locals. If you happen to be awarded a $1.98 cheap plastic Made in China trophy there, it carries enough validity to barely buy you a can of warm soda there.
You will attract a lot of old men who will approach you and tell you your car is just like the 63 Imperial he drove when he got married...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back