For Sale The "Blue Pig"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to beat a "Dead Horse" here but I just noticed the ebay add on this thing states 68K miles.... The guy always advertised the '77 as 39K miles! Somethings phony and everybody here knows it.
It's always been questionable in my mind... too many stories, no new pictures and national CL coverage all indicated there are some bigger problems waiting to be discovered.

Like I said.....someone needs to put eyeballs on it and report the real condition of this funeral car.

Hey folks: The "Blue Pig" on Ebay has been reduced to $9100 or "best offer"! Another $6 Grand reduction and it'll be priced right!

s-l1600.jpg

"Dodge Little Red Express went to Sweden. It is Gone."

Any taker from here ?

Hey folks: The "Blue Pig" on Ebay has been reduced to $9100 or "best offer"! Another $6 Grand reduction and it'll be priced right!
IIRC the lowest I ever saw was $5700... apparently this car has been appreciating in value... :lol:

My guess is he's got a reserve of $7000 +-. I might throw a $3000 offer and see what happens. But very cautious because he originally posted 39K miles and now it's 68K!

I think the legacy of this car will go on to his widow crying about raising burial funds for him!

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back