The moment when you find out your derby buddie has 19 different shockers major score .

Reaction score
Sent a couple snap chats to my fellow derby buddie in Canada today . Come to find out he has 19 different shocker Chrysler's . That will be derbied I get free parts just gotta pay shipping. Can anyone say score .

Sorry I don’t speak derbish so forgive me when I ask what a Shocker is cause up here in Canuckistan it has a totally different meaning....

In the derby world we can a Chrysler with bumper shocks (shocker) old Chryslers call y framers.

Shockers bumpers are worth a fortune to derby guys. $600-$800 a pair......rusty or not.

Sent a couple snap chats to my fellow derby buddie in Canada today . Come to find out he has 19 different shocker Chrysler's . That will be derbied I get free parts just gotta pay shipping. Can anyone say score .

I couldn't under those circumstances

Ummmm OK...

score-trash-drunk-passed-out-fail-owned-chick-woman-demotivational-poster-1246977082.jpg

Thanks for the explanation as this diagram also uses the same terminology...:)
DFEC4D1B-EDB4-4E65-A704-52467CCD18DC.jpeg

Why would any of us on here be friends with (Derby Dudes)? Back in the day I saw a lot of nice Imperials and New Yorkers destroyed. I have no use for them!

Now now fellas were showing our age here again....btw the guvmint uses snapchat to control your brain or so I read on that interweb thingy

Back