The Servprolara

Why would I go through the headache and trouble for a vehicle I dont love? I am a Dodge man first. Chrysler second. Then Plymouth. Charger before Roadrunner. Demon before Duster. ETC. The Dodge line up has always done it for me over the Plymouth. Except 71-72 Roadrunner/GTX/Satellite. Absolutely love those...because to me, they look like a Polara on a smaller scale.

Why would I go through the headache and trouble for a vehicle I dont love? I am a Dodge man first. Chrysler second. Then Plymouth. Charger before Roadrunner. Demon before Duster. ETC. The Dodge line up has always done it for me over the Plymouth. Except 71-72 Roadrunner/GTX/Satellite. Absolutely love those...because to me, they look like a Polara on a smaller scale.

I hear ya, Wyatt. Im a Plymouth man first, but I do own one of each. And i think the 71+ b-bodies are ugly. To each his own. And fwiw, I thought the 'pfft' comment was humorous in nature.

I'm digging the whole dang thing! New pics via the guy hauling it. Hes gonna hate me come Friday!

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

That thing looks good. Except for the darn ford wheel on the back.

That,s my question , what wheels are you going for……..

It's continuing to look better and better...doesn't appear to need much body work!

Kinda suprised to see a 9 passenger wagon without the bumper steps...someone optioned my white wagon with the steps and handles but didn't choose the rear seat :eek:

Kinda suprised to see a 9 passenger wagon without the bumper steps...someone optioned my white wagon with the steps and handles but didn't choose the rear seat :eek:
I'm kinda glad. I prefer the smooth bumper. I'm just excited all around. I've been waiting to see it too long!

Actually my steps were damaged so I removed them. Word of advice, if you haul anyone around back there, make sure they grab that handle tight and be careful using the bare bumper as a step. There's not much more than a toehold and it's easy to slip!

Actually my steps were damaged so I removed them. Word of advice, if you haul anyone around back there, make sure they grab that handle tight and be careful using the bare bumper as a step. There's not much more than a toehold and it's easy to slip!

No worries. The dogs will hop right in.

I’ll just leave this here for your consideration View attachment 269021

In regards to the dog dish hubcaps, I prefer not to have a preference :D

Black, body-color, silver, red...depends on the body color. Heck maybe the body style they are paired too might be most critical aspect.

Difficult to narrow it down, but I like many different variations.

In regards to the dog dish hubcaps, I prefer not to have a preference :D

Black, body-color, silver, red...depends on the body color. Heck maybe the body style they are paired too might be most critical aspect.

Difficult to narrow it down, but I like many different variations
I know Wyatt doesn’t like the body color wheels, that’s why I suggested them. Just teasing. I’m pretty excited to see more pics of this wagon after it gets cleaned up!

Back