This guy needs his head examined

Status
Not open for further replies.

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ot...a392604b7&item=181347419319&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

I believe that all parts are original .
Runs and drives pretty great in my opinion but this car needs restoration , good cosmetic work.
The back row of seats are folded flat . Car is all green , green leather seats and green paint.
Car is parked on a street.
I'm not sure about the engine (probably v8) and the drive type ,sorry !!
I don't have much knowledge sorry !

New York State issues a Certificate of Title (MV-999) for: most motor vehicles of model year 1973 or newer .
A transferable registration is issued for a 1972 or older motor vehicle.

$_57.JPG

this belongs in that craigslist idiot thread even though its on FeeBay

Let's recap - a green wagon for sale, has a third seat, seller can't even be bothered to open the hood to see what engine it has, can't tell "leather" from the vinyl the car has, keeps it parked in the street, "needs complete restoration!" and wants $18K as a BIN...THIS is a prime example of Barrett-Jackson Derangement Syndrome in action!

I sent the following to the seller:

You'll have much better luck at a realistic sale if your start price knocks that last "zero" off the price. You have a $1,200 car on it's best day. Sorry to break the news to you, but that's what you have. I've been around these cars for over 40 years.

Last edited:
“can't open glove box because I don't have key”. My guess is that there is 10 grand in cash in the glove box. :mek3:

Seriously, it must be an estate acquisition, she doesn't really know what it is worth. The VIN shows that it's a 318. Still would be a nice driver for about $1200, but I'd go $1500.

I would give him $1600 if it has a big block and a Sure Grip.

Here is the seller's reply to my comment:

I'll think about it. Thank you !

I have to wonder if this seller even looked at the market before pricing his car?

Mileage is listed as 87377 - the last digit is white. So it's either an extremely low mileage car, well you know.

No extra charge for the rat feces. Who needs a key for the glove box when you can just reach in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back