This Weekend! 41st Annual Papa's Mopar Expo Show & Swap.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Sorry I am posting this last minute, the show is this weekend Saturday May 22 and Sunday May 23. I hope some of you can make it, I will be there Sunday. MAYBE @BigCah, @68_fury_ragtop, @mag162, @c-barge, @cbarge, @1968Chryslers
@RGORHAM29 @Dimitri Romanenko are you guys interested in coming??
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I have a family commitment with the inlaws on that weekend.

I'd much rather go to the show. A few of the inlaws aren't high on my list of people I want to be around.

I will be there on Sunday
My friend with the 68 Newport convertible is bringing his car, so is the friend with the 300L and a few friends with various "A", "B" and "E" Bodies. I am going to a cruise night tomorrow night and will see if I can round up two more "C" body friends (68 Fury Survivor, 66 Monaco Survivor) I know, to join me on the ride out also.

I would like to check it out. What’s the better day to go?

I have a family commitment with the inlaws on that weekend.

I'd much rather go to the show. A few of the inlaws aren't high on my list of people I want to be around.

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be joining us John but I understand family is more important. On a separate note, maybe you should call your inlaws the outlaws instead since you don't care for them that much ha ha. :D, only kidding by the way

I will be there on Sunday
My friend with the 68 Newport convertible is bringing his car, so is the friend with the 300L and a few friends with various "A", "B" and "E" Bodies. I am going to a cruise night tomorrow night and will see if I can round up two more "C" body friends (68 Fury Survivor, 66 Monaco Survivor) I know, to join me on the ride out also.

Glad to hear you will again be joining us Mike, same with Reggie and your other friend. Maybe if you would like and have time swing by our house and get the fender after the show?

I would like to check it out. What’s the better day to go?

Glad to hear you will try to make it this year Dan, we would love to have you show. The more C's the better. It is totally up to you on which day you would like to go, both days are pretty good but I would say Saturday is the better day show and swap meet wise BUT weather wise I would say Sunday. It is up to you of course

Hi all, here is a little update-

The plan is to take 2 cars to the show tomorrow, the '67 VIP 4-door hardtop will definitely be there as it is now for sale if anyone is interested. Price is $4,500, comes with NOS parts that are worth half the asking price. I will put up an ad here later.

Not sure whatelse we're bringing yet though, maybe the 68 Sport Fury Fast-top or the S/23. I will keep everyone updated

Back