odometer: 111000
paint color: brown
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6834026863 posted: 2019-03-05 10:45

03-07-19_1977 Plymouth grand fury - $2000 (Olpe).(MORON)_topeka.craigslist.org.LRG.jpg

Another outstanding scholar of:
(1) the American educational system
(2) Immigration
(3) Both of the above
(4) Neither of the above

1977 Plymouth grand fury
1977 Plymouth grand fury - $2000 (Olpe)

What is posting body

1977 1977 plymouth gran fury
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 111000
paint color: brown
size: full-size
type: sedan

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6834026863 posted: 2019-03-05 10:45

View attachment 267362

WOW! So much information, how could you not want it??

Today's entry may not make it to the "moron championships" but has a few notable variations... The map shows this is parked in the 'hood... and the accel box license plate block was sort of creative.
1979 jeep wagoneers
00x0x_3zYrtMdsJUP_1200x900.jpg

What really got my attention was the list of payment options in the ad...

"This was my daily driver and has a 360 V8 with a 400 automatic and 4WD the transmission quit pulling one day. So I pulled the pan changed the filter and there was NO FILLINGS or anything else in the pan.even with a full change of trans fluid it would not drive also changed the vacuum shift modulator. All parts are on it along with a heavy-duty receiver hitch. the price is $4000 it has new glass can use a new steering box but with the tranny fixed it is a good driver. The 4WD works just fine It comes with a right front fender to replace the bent one that has some rust. I will trade for a 1972 or older ford or Mercury 2dr with a sports roof. or a 1972 or older ford Pick-up short bed a 1962-63 Ford unibody pickup short bed. Trade for Coins or silver or gold at spot price of the day or round trip tickets to Austrlia ."

Today's entry may not make it to the "moron championships" but has a few notable variations... The map shows this is parked in the 'hood... and the accel box license plate block was sort of creative.
1979 jeep wagoneers
View attachment 267817

"This was my daily driver and has a 360 V8 with a 400 automatic and 4WD the transmission quit pulling one day. So I pulled the pan changed the filter and there was NO FILLINGS or anything else in the pan.even with a full change of trans fluid it would not drive also changed the vacuum shift modulator. All parts are on it along with a heavy-duty receiver hitch. the price is $4000 it has new glass can use a new steering box but with the tranny fixed it is a good driver. The 4WD works just fine It comes with a right front fender to replace the bent one that has some rust. I will trade for a 1972 or older ford or Mercury 2dr with a sports roof. or a 1972 or older ford Pick-up short bed a 1962-63 Ford unibody pickup short bed. Trade for Coins or silver or gold at spot price of the day or round trip tickets to Austrlia ."
The only thing really wrong with this ad I think is the price.

1979 jeep wagoneers
View attachment 267817

Well Well Well, where do with start with this one, lets start with the positive first.

One thing I like about the forum is I'm always learning something new, kind of senior mind stimulation so to say.

"parked in the 'hood" well lets check it out via a couple of mouse clicks in Google, hmmm don't look to bad, haven't seen any graffiti yet, all the fenced off lots is kind of worrisome, Miami'ish so to say, but then I saw this sign which is troublesome.

CRIME.HILLS.SIGN.jpg

Oh boy, for the out of area forum members this area has been nicknamed "Crime Hills" and is on the news quite regularly, even had a episode on the US Marshall show 'Manhunters'(?) where they had to come down here and drag some fine fell'a back to NYC.

But hmmmm, what could this "Service Center" be I ask? A little driving around in Street View and...
BINGO!

CRIME.HILLS.SERVICE.CENTER.jpg

So I learned that Probation is now referred to as 'Service Center' just like years ago when my supervisor at the Hospital informed me that today we will be working 'Off Campus' at the 'Behavioral Center'. Looking at him with a puzzled look (I was worried 'bout what I'm getting into) I said "Wot'da Hell is that", he informed me that this was the Hospitals locked down facility for the kids that got kick out of school for serious **** (think weapons). Oh 'Reform School' eh? No No No we can't call it that anymore was his reply. LOL
Damn I hate kids 'specially smart mouth brats, this ain't gonna be like the "Psych Ward' where I can get face time with the lovely Kelly (not my age) or face time with the very congenial Admin Evie (my age).
So now if'a anyone asks me where the 'State Service Center' is here in Daytona (think we got 5) I'll know that they are looking for Probation or Parole!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

First off, I hate Jeeps, and thank God too my die'in day that I'll never ever have to work on one again.
Can't stand to see Jeep crap show up in my CL Mopar parts search list, 'tarred of Xing out that sh1t.

The rest if your still here, that ain't a "receiver hitch" anna he can't spell Australia, but that's par for the course for a Native Floridian. BUT! Second positive, I just checked out round trip airfare to Sydney on Kayak which is 'jist'bout over a grand for a one week March stay. So this could be a deal of the year!
But on his side being from 'Crime Hills' he better check and see if he can get a Visa as mab'be the Aussies won't let him in!

:rofl:

The only thing really wrong with this ad I think is the price.
I disagree... but not red X disagree. Read above to truly get the picture... not a prize winner, just something that popped out at me.

I never understood that, it takes more time to edit the ad than it does to delete it.

Here's one at a good price.

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 low mileage fully serviced - $1300

00909_9RTwl7u50Rq_600x450.jpg

00w0w_iqtOatD9z16_600x450.jpg

00v0v_kThyGHUUroN_600x450.jpg

00202_gblKTWNO0Yb_600x450.jpg

Thank you for your consideration of this sharp 1998 Ram 2500 4x4 truck. This low mileage pickup is in excellent condition, it has been fully serviced and is ready to go to work for its next owner.

1998 Dodge Ram SPORTS

drive: 4wd
fuel: diesel
paint color: red
type: pickup

I texted the number and this is the response.

I listed the 98 Dodge Ram-$1300 for my aunt please contact her for info at: fureglipos @ comcast . net Thank you w

Back