Thread for Craigslist morons

Got one. Now being unschooled in this I have heard of the XJ6 and XJ12 but is there an XJ8? It does have the requisite "too much to tell about this amazing vehicle" instead of a hose.

1976 DODGE PLYMOUTH JAGUAR XJ12C

VIN: UG2W52336
condition: excellent
cylinders: 12 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 87123
paint color: purple
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

1976 JAGUAR XJ12C - BEAUTIFUL CAR - CHRYSLER RUNNING GEAR

View attachment 295539 View attachment 295540
Common enough to find one that's been violated with a SBC... I see them in various states of disaster for $1500-$5k, and the occasional fool who thinks his is special. I think the RB in this one just indicates a more determined fool, obviously one willing to invest in an unfortunate paint color as well.

He'd have done better putting all of that cash and effort into an actual MOPAR.

I'll bet electrics were the first thing Ford changed when they purchased Jaguar.

Self explanatory....

Mopar 72 charger - $1 (Del valle)

07-05-19.Mopar 72 charger - auto parts.austin.craigslist.org.jpg

Mopar 72 charger

What did he do create a group to sell his 1 air compressor?
Duh, is Marketplace that hard to find?
I think the Oldsmobile comment was just to pull his leg.

No it’s my ad. It’s listed on marketplace, but whenever I get a message it says “group”. I’m assuming that includes who is in the message?

OK I see your ad Zac, I was gonna say for 150 buck scoop that up if the rod isn't wrapped out but I see you say it's leaking oil (easy fix).

Just was thrown off on the "Ron Humble created this group".

What did he do create a group to sell his 1 air compressor?
Duh, is Marketplace that hard to find?
I think the Oldsmobile comment was just to pull his leg.
In case you've never used FB Marketplace, when you message someone, it creates a Group in Messenger.
giphy.gif

OK I see your ad Zac, I was gonna say for 150 buck scoop that up if the rod isn't wrapped out but I see you say it's leaking oil (easy fix).

Just was thrown off on the "Ron Humble created this group".

Yea, it’s a quick flip for a little extra gas money. I already have one. Figure couldn’t shake a stick at it for $150. Ofcoarse all the creepers are crawling out of the gutters for it lol. Hopefully the one guy shows up tonight to get it as promised. Been texting me all day over it....

I'll give you 150 if you include the Blazer grill and the Moped sign you got back'ere.

Sure! Make it 170, I’ll even throw in the f-150 grill!

Yea, it’s a quick flip for a little extra gas money. I already have one. Figure couldn’t shake a stick at it for $150. Ofcoarse all the creepers are crawling out of the gutters for it lol. Hopefully the one guy shows up tonight to get it as promised. Been texting me all day over it....

Sure! Make it 170, I’ll even throw in the f-150 grill!
I don't actually need one. My parents have one exactly like that except it's red and a washboard.

Looking at the pics again I think we have posted this one before. I remember the brick building, black paint job, think it was priced pretty up there and of course it was before the tornado tore up the interior IIRC.

Back