Thread for Craigslist morons

No issue really with the car. But the ad tells me the seller could be a challenge.
Car is interesting as Dad had the same car, color and 4spd but with a six in 64.

There's a CL flag help forum? An I thought I didn't have much of a life, thanks for proving me wrong! I'll remember this whenever I feel down and out.

:rofl:

"much of a life" Yea that's the typical whine when sellers disagree with the "volunteers' advice over there after their stoopid ad has been flagged.

I’m not a fan of these but I see where this one might be special so tell me why this one qualifies for the moron list?
"Below listed are NOT for sale"

This would go over real BIG in the CL_Flag help forum.

That alone is enough to be Moron+
I kinda see both side on this one... but neither seemed very clear to me in the half a minute I gave the ad...

In my mind, the biggest reason was all the extra stuff I suppose was to be used to kill the car's heritage and make it no different than any other old car gone racing... but I didn't dwell on it for long. Not interested in what I think she'll become.

Also... the engine is worth core value at best... IMO. Unproven build by whomever/whenever just sounds like a bunch of crap gone wrong to me. Why invest in a $16k paperweight just to never run it?

1 Ad 1 Item... ya learn something new every day.... whooosh.
So you are supposed to flag all the sellers selling off a bunch of items? One part per ad?

"much of a life" Yea that's the typical whine when sellers disagree with the "volunteers' advice over there after their stoopid ad has been flagged.
I'm not whining about people flagging my ads, I have better things to do with my time. I'm just surprised that anything beyond blatantly B.S. ads, scams or whatever, are nitpicked that much.

Nope, didn't bother to read any TOU crap on CL since I heard about it years ago, I figured out how to wade through all the B.S. and not get burned. And if it weren't for those ads with many parts listed, I wouldn't have a lot of the parts I've gotten through the years, so I'm glad they didn't get flagged.
Not an attack on you, just how I deal with CL.

Laughter is the key to life

As Craigslist goes more to a fee based platform, I'd be best for all to read up at the CL forums rather than look like...

Translation: < Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh > 2018-03-28 12:49
"You're not really gonna make me pay $3 for my ad are you? I deserve free stuff."

You got it backwards Many readers think that < FlagosaurusRex > 2018-03-28 13:15
fee skipping dealers that post as owner is what sounds "dirty"
Posting as dealer actually makes you look more legit

A service ad will cost you $5 each time < FlagosaurusRex > 2018-03-28 09:28
you post.
Still want to post every day?

This was shown to you each and every time < FlagosaurusRex > 2018-03-28 09:22
you posted an ad:
"please limit each posting to a single area and category, once per 48 hours "
Also the website you are sending readers to looks scammy.
Frisk Properties
You ask for a lot of personal info on your site, meanwhile your site has no real contact info of it's own (business address).

>>>>>> It seems this "company" only exists in your head <<<<<<

1998 DODGE RAM 1500 4-SALE
crystal clear to me.
vaso.jpg
vaso2.jpg
vaso3.jpg

Here's another bright one, ok guess it's a 4bbl I was thinking 2bbl, but :wtf:

"I will take the carb off as it's a loaner"

67 plymouth fury

00909_kKnlUWIBxyt_1200x900.jpg

67 plymouth fury 3, 318 ci four barrel, 727 3 speed auto trans, 8 3/4 rear end, car starts and runs, needs left rear axle seal and I have the seals to go with the car, I will take the carb off as it's a loaner, don't have to sell and may consider trades, call or text 806 324 (see ad) don't waste my time with scams

post id: 6534405872 posted: 2018-03-17 6:34pm updated: 2018-03-18 9:20am

EDIT: I'll call him and offer him a carb for the car! :poke:

Last edited:
OK NOT MINE... I'm sure I'm gonna be up the scale on the negativracist but just cud'int resist!
I think I have figured out what the DUB means, but Dope Project? Think you gotta be on dope to buy this for 5k.

Plymouth Fury III - $5000 (Greensboro, Nc)

Plymouth Fury III

title status: missing

A closeup for your further inspection!

Dope project.007.jpg

Old school muscle car if you want it come get it. No keys, No title, trans and engine all there.. need car Gone!!! Dope project I just have no time due to being in college. $5000 or best offer

post id: 6542751739 posted: 2018-03-25 5:04pm updated: 2018-03-25 5:13pm

Forget about the title & keys missing, think there's a few brain cells missing in both the seller and if anyone pays 5k for this mess! (must be a online college too)

Back