Three's Company or Just Effin' with thy Neighbors

not sure how to pull off lining up all 5 of them for a photoshoot...plenty of time to figure that out, though...have all winter.:confused:

It's easy if you put your mind to it. Do it and you won't regret it, have fun with it . I did a lot of moving of the cars on this particular labor day weekend.
20150907_125905.jpg

Those are great pictures. I think I'd have enjoyed watching the reaction of the traffic passing through.
All the people calling the HOA as soon as they got home! "What's the limit? I don't care if he puts them away at night, can't we do something about it?!"

I'd be over there telling Doc to put RWL tires back on!

Lol I was thinking more of the locals being in "awe", not upset...Doc's Imperials are way, way too nice to be considered an eyesore.

The coupes probably have a different "feel" as they are more "personal" luxury than the "family luxury" of the 4drs. Everything might be the same, mechanically, but how one feels when seated in the interior can have some affect upon "feel".

CBODY67

All the people calling the HOA as soon as they got home! "What's the limit? I don't care if he puts them away at night, can't we do something about it?!"

I'd be over there telling Doc to put RWL tires back on!

HOAs tend to get their undies in a wad over such trivial stuff! Seemingly anything they can exert some power of their members with! Just so they don't outlaw "old cars" arbitrarily, as they can restrict what kind of vehicle can be parked at a residence! A "service truck" is the same as a $60K Ram crew cab . . . both "trucks" and "not approved", many times.

Tell them it's your "Driveway Beautification Project"!

CBODY67

Lol I was thinking more of the locals being in "awe", not upset...Doc's Imperials are way, way too nice to be considered an eyesore.
I think sometimes I'd rather have an HOA than the current management, I've been told there's too many sets of axles on the property. :drama:

Funny thing Zac...after driving the coupe a couple days...I want to find another...a different feel than the 4 doors... but equally satisfying.
Oh no, there goes the neighborhood! I thought Doc would be comfortable with 4 doors and leave the coupes for me!!!!

Make a garage out of the front of the house.The whole front of the house flips up and you can park the car in your living room.heh.B.B

Back