Tim Welborn muscle car museum

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Yesterday Ellie, the Admiral and I attended the grand reopening car show at the Welborn musclecar museum. It was the perfect day, lots of great cars. The Admiral was well received.

But, I left without my camera.....! SO I'll describe it. Lots of shiny cars, some red, some black, some silver, and other colors. Also some 318's, some 383,s, some hemi's. One C body...(The Admiral, also the only wagon).
I ran into a fellow whose's brother has my old 64 300 convertible. It's available..... HUMmmmm.

Yesterday Ellie, the Admiral and I attended the grand reopening car show at the Welborn musclecar museum. It was the perfect day, lots of great cars. The Admiral was well received.

But, I left without my camera.....! SO I'll describe it. Lots of shiny cars, some red, some black, some silver, and other colors. Also some 318's, some 383,s, some hemi's. One C body...(The Admiral, also the only wagon).
I ran into a fellow whose's brother has my old 64 300 convertible. It's available..... HUMmmmm.

:thankyou: but no pictures ....:confused:

I'm hoping to get there soon. Been wanting to get to their museum for some time now.

Interesting video of the 2015 Mecum auction of some of their cars embedded in the "shop talk" section of their website. What a mind boggling bunch of cars they have and have sold!

I know...... I realized I had left my camera behind once I got there. About 100 miles out. I did have my "smart" phone but still haven't figured out how to take pictures with it.

Did you see any kids there? Anyone of them could have helped you. :rolleyes:
But believe me I know the feeling.

That sounds like most shows that I attend with my T&C.

Also a great clip! But Dennis is hard to watch as he cuts off his hosts and never lets them finish. But it is also interesting to hear the guys behind the cars too - they know their many cars in great detail. Real enthusiasts.

Also a great clip! But Dennis is hard to watch as he cuts off his hosts and never lets them finish. But it is also interesting to hear the guys behind the cars too - they know their many cars in great detail. Real enthusiasts.

I absolutely can not stand him, I find him highly annoying and biased. ...

Theirs a great one day Mopar Show every mid-late July in Michigan called Mopar at red Barns(350-400 carz plus swap) at the Gilmore Car Museum located at the top of ah 20 mile triangle between Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and Gilmore Michigan. ('Bout an hour drive for me and the Batwagon that I never missed in all my yearz of the Beasts ownership. 'CEPT ONCE) That waz the year 2011 (I think) that the hosts of the show (WESTERN MICHIGAN MOPAR CLUB) proudly announced that Mr. Gage would be in attendance. I chose to not attend that year simply because if that clown had walked up to me and opened his mouth the whole world az recorded on National TV would know exactly what I think of that "TWIT"

Back