TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

You´d better get the shop guys to change the vinyl top rather quickly. Tina´s top is blistering at the rear, which means that the moisture gets straight to the rear window surround, which consists of foam pads of some material.

You´d better get the shop guys to change the vinyl top rather quickly. Tina´s top is blistering at the rear, which means that the moisture gets straight to the rear window surround, which consists of foam pads of some material.
The vinyl top and the underlying status of the roof is top priority now that mechanical sorted out and complete. Remember she got new tank, carb, brakes, booster, exhaust, etc...Once the snow melts here I'll get estimates for partial or full body resto. First estimate last year was 12K for full resto in Mankato body shop. I might get it done here in town where she's 3 miles from home.

so the possibilities could look like below with a full resto...I think I would stay with new white vinyl. However, I like the black vinyl combo, too. I should probably keep her as she was originally ordered.
20190307_051416 (1).jpg
tina makeover.jpg

Tina's trunk has some old goodies...3 original carbs from Lil Red, McGoldy and herself plus bumper guards.
20190306_152613.jpg
20190306_152616.jpg
20190306_152618.jpg

Back