TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

Do what you want, but a full restoration would stand time better than the patina look.
I think it's a matter of time before she gets brought back to her glory days with a full body resto...first bid 12K...I might go first wave vinyl top replacement and beneath repair/rust....tackle pass rear qtr...then drive it this summer and enjoy...then let shop keep for winter 2019-20.

I think it's a matter of time before she gets brought back to her glory days with a full body resto...first bid 12K...I might go first wave vinyl top replacement and beneath repair/rust....tackle pass rear qtr...then drive it this summer and enjoy...then let shop keep for winter 2019-20.

Did they measure the square footage (square yardage) before they gave you the paint quote?

Scott @LocuMob I was gonna head down and check out Tina Patina at the shop today...maybe road test her...have you got a sense of the driving conditions down there where you are if you've been out yet? News up here saying icy roads. Thanks.

The shop owner emailed me back and advised no travel today with sheets of ice on roads:stop:...I don't want to put Tina into the ditch:lol:...rescheduled for another day.

Scott @LocuMob I was gonna head down and check out Tina Patina at the shop today...maybe road test her...have you got a sense of the driving conditions down there where you are if you've been out yet? News up here saying icy roads. Thanks.
It sucks down here, I have the mentality of driving a snowmobile, slipping and a sliding all over the place. Saturday would have been the day, to drive through the puddles!

Test drive and an hour spent with sweet Tina Patina today.
20190306_174254.jpg
20190306_174319.jpg
20190306_174357.jpg

This beauty has some body work ahead of her...she is a diamond in the rough...But, I love her the way she is, too!

one more before bedtime...I'm exhausted...she's a peach...fun to drive. Now time to get her home in couple weeks...

To say it honestly:
I´m not fond of patina, but being a car what she is makes Tina already gorgeous!

Fantastic color combo.I always felt the rear bumper redesign was the best of the series.I think you guys said the resin for the rust was bare metal installation, no paint or primer.If a hard layer of paint was applied i doubt as many would have this problem.The ones i had did and i had those from 89-93.I want to see some mad donuts in the snow!I used to do them when it snowed.I could make it spin like a top when i had a passenger with we.B.B

Fantastic color combo.I always felt the rear bumper redesign was the best of the series.I think you guys said the resin for the rust was bare metal installation, no paint or primer.If a hard layer of paint was applied i doubt as many would have this problem.The ones i had did and i had those from 89-93.I want to see some mad donuts in the snow!I used to do them when it snowed.I could make it spin like a top when i had a passenger with we.B.B
No planned donuts in my Imperials...I baby them heh heh...i haven't figured out whether to give her the full body shop treatment this year...I want to drive her for a bit as is...maybe new vinyl and arrest the rust areas step one.

Back