Tis the season snow covered c bodies

• Thread starter Deleted member 220
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 220

Post your snow covered c body

20181103_092438.jpg

Maybe not covered in snow but on this trip it got a lot worse, almost to the point I was looking for a place to stop.

2009-11-14_21.jpg

Alan

Last edited:
Speaking of Snow - do you guys up north use salt on the roads as well? Or is that only an American thing?
They do, but when it gets really cold the salt has no effect so they spread pit run on the roads instead. We use a lot of sand and gravel. Windshields are lucky to last more than one year. Ontario and Quebec use an abundance of salt.

Speaking of Snow - do you guys up north use salt on the roads as well? Or is that only an American thing?
Good grief, they've started using it in the summertime around here. Put it on gravel roads to "control dust" which it does. Not sure exactly how bad Potassium Chloride is, but it's a chloride solution so I doubt it's good. Chemical engineers feel free to educate......... :D

Never heard of it - spent too much time at sea and never really got to mingle with the locals.

Come to think of it, that cruise-in didn't start until the early 90's.
I was with a VAW squadron until 1981, then was an airborne radar instructor until 84. By then, I'd had enough and 'retired' after 8+ years. Good times....

Back