TN valley Mopar

sb61fury

Reaction score
TN Valley Mopar show will be July 16 2022 @ Monte Sano State park the address is 5105 Nolen AVE SE Huntsville, AL 35801

20220417_231703.jpg

I know Carlisle is the same week I hope some day to make it to that show I am not sure if I will drive my '61 or trailer the car too many idiots on the interstate but as now I will stick to the local shows .

I know Carlisle is the same week I hope some day to make it to that show I am not sure if I will drive my '61 or trailer the car too many idiots on the interstate but as now I will stick to the local shows .
I think with the price of fuel we will see many more people staying local...except for me, I plan on being in the Huntsville area then and if plans don't change, I hope to be there!

I will be there but I am having the car trailered instead of driving it . Were I got my front end aligned the mechanic did not do a very good job so it needs to be redone . I am in the Minor Hill area but I want to find some who can do the alignment and has the proper tools to do this . I do drive the car but with fuel prices I do not drive it very far

Were I got my front end aligned the mechanic did not do a very good job so it needs to be redone . I am in the Minor Hill area but I want to find some who can do the alignment and has the proper tools to do this .

So you want to spend more money on a realignment because of one shops **** up? Make them pay and have them do it right!!!
Why'd you go there in the first place if they didn't/don't have the proper tools? There's more to this story that you aren't telling!

Back