to B or not to B

moparguru

Reaction score
i have a 1963 dodge 880 4 dr sedan and i would like to know if is considered a B body or a C body

C bodies didnt exist until 1965

So tell me, what makes a person join a board and not post until 11 months go by?:eusa_think:

Last edited:
Oh, and has the handle moparguru and posts this in the brakes and suspension section..............................................................

:moparts ghost:

I believe the 880 is just considered a full size. The Polara of '63 would be considered a B-body. As far as your torsion bar adjustment question, I would refer to your service manual to be sure.

I see you have met the Welcome Wagon. :mob:

There are several German Shepherds on watch detail and this is a dog eat dog world.

You will get teeth marks in your *** when you have it coming around here...

Mine are healing nicely

Oz 2007 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I believe the 880 is just considered a full size. The Polara of '63 would be considered a B-body. As far as your torsion bar adjustment question, I would refer to your service manual to be sure.

I see you have met the Welcome Wagon. :mob:

There are several German Shepherds on watch detail and this is a dog eat dog world.

You will get teeth marks in your *** when you have it coming around here...

Mine are healing nicely

Nice.

It'll take another 11 months to get a response from moparguru.

.....:waiting:........................

Sorry, just thought I could have a little fun with it.

In turn, I had just sat down, eating a bannana when I saw your response, and I'm still coughing and tearing up from almost choking to death.

Back