Today at Carlisle !!!!!!!!

mobileparts

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
At 2:45 P.M. today, Carlisle's Public Relations Director Mike Haglund got on the loud speaker to announce that the Judge directed the Pennsylvania Health Department to drop their attempt for a cease and desist order, and that all appeals would be denied and not heard..........
That announcement was met with a huge applause and cheering, as if
25,000 of us had received the checkered flag !!!!
After which, Carlisle blasted "We Are The Champions" over the loud speakers..... And we were all singing along ......
Bring on Chrysler's @ Carlisle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours, Craig......

Last edited:
Wasn't aware of the "cease and desist" part from the PA Health Dept., thanks for the update!

And......
At 9:00 A.M. when all activities were halted, to play our national anthem,
Not a soul moved or kneeled down.

This has been a week of friendship, respect, fresh air, our rights, and a return to sanity....

With 82 acres, 11 hours a day, 4 days, and outdoors,
There were NO gatherings of 250+ people...
It was 100 times safer here than your local Walmart or supermarket....

Let Us Live Our Lives, Safely and Happily,
GOD BLESS us all.........
Yours, Craig.... See ya @ Chrysler's @ Carlisle....
H107 - H108.......

And......
At 9:00 A.M. when all activities were halted, to play our national anthem,
Not a soul moved or kneeled down.

This has been a week of friendship, respect, fresh air, our rights, and a return to sanity....

With 82 acres, 11 hours a day, 4 days, and outdoors,
There were NO gatherings of 250+ people...
It was 100 times safer here than your local Walmart or supermarket....

Let Us Live Our Lives, Safely and Happily,
GOD BLESS us all.........
Yours, Craig.... See ya @ Chrysler's @ Carlisle....
H107 - H108.......
How were sales this year?

Sales have been okay --- not spectacular, but more than weak --- I had reduced expectations --- and I could hit that target level today !!!!
I had 11 pre ordered sales --- Todd from North Carolina was not making the drive -- I will UPS his after the show... Jake from West Virginia was too nervous -- because he was worried if he caught anything, he could kill his wife, and he doesn't want to lose her -- I am shipping his this week...
The other 9 -- I went 9 for 9 !!!!! --- Yes, Sir !!!!
And here, at the show, people have been digging in.

I am happy... And the weather, friendship, and camaraderie have been absolutely SUPER!!!!!
This was soooooo needed on many levels !!!!!!
Yours, Craig......

Isn't it great when the DICKtatorS lose?
:usflag:
Our Dictator Queen Gov. here in Michigan is in the process of getting beat down also.
-She lost her battle with the barber from Owasso that made all the news.
-She just lost her case keeping gyms closed. Her response to Judge for an explanation as to her reasoning the response was “trust us”. Judge wasn’t too impressed.
-She is about to lose her illegal continuances of her State of Emergency Order which gives her ability to do what ever she wants without any approval from Lansing Legislature.
-And she’s under fire for directing Covid patients treated in nursing homes.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
Spoke to Tim DeMark of Carlisle this morning... Bill Miller, the owner of Carlisle's right hand man.....
Chrysler's @ Carlisle is a 100.00 % GO. !!!!!!!!

We had our fifth straight day of drop dead gorgeous weather !!!!!! God has a funny way of being good to us sometimes ?!?!? (Buying was terrible today ---- but I was left alone to pack, and pack I did...
I just sucked down a 32 oz. Gatorade -- and I am hitting the road!!!!! See y'all in two and a half weeks !!!!

Yupper !!!!!!
I will give you my best !!!! LOL !!!

Number is the same for 30 years ---
516 - 485 - 1935......
I am home from Spring Carlisle.... I have a lot of special orders to take care of...
I will create space in the inbox / P.M. area...
Yours, Craig....
No texts, though, I am not and will not ever be in that non discipline...... Not equipped for it and never will be......

Last edited:
Back