Took a cool pic?

img006 copy.jpg

1973. Right in the middle of it all.

img008 copy.jpg

"But I totally need all this stuff"!
Grandma's laughing. "It ain't gonna fit"!

20181004_115120.jpg
Message_1538663790210.jpg
20181004_103203.jpg

Mowedthe very tip of the snakes tail off :-(
I have not seen too many 4 leaf clovers this year the two i found today. I normally specialize in finding 5 leaf clovers...

7am EDT, on the way to work, yesterday.

Some of you know that "greenage" tint thing that happens outside before severe summer weather?? Same thing with this -- only orange/red.

Unretouched, even more striking to the naked eye as the orange "aura" cannot be captured with my android phone.

00.jpg

IMG_20180830_202957.jpg

Took this with the new phone, Huawei P20 lite. I have never had a camera this easy and amazing. Let alone one that is also a computer and phone. This was taken just after a surprize shower in the '70 Newport convertible with no top, very refreshing, and I didn't have to shower that night.

This is from Christian ridge towards streaked Mountain in Paris,ME.
the back yard of the people my wife work for
2018-10-13 07.13.29.jpg

On the other side of it is the tow behind pump. Dont know the details, but it looks like it was built by the same company as the fire truck and has the same style as the fore engine. The pump is powered by an old flat head six

@polara71 will like to see that old fire engine.

These might be a repeat but I'll post them. Hoosac tunnel about five miles long, people like hike through it. The haze is smoke from a train that had passed through, I think I'll take the long way around. ( Eastern portal.)
IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

Back