Tool - to remove Too Much Engine Oil

Why can't you just use the oil pan drain plug?
jus sayin....
is it in a car or a truck the cars all have a 4 qt pAn+1 wity filter . unless it has a after market oil pan if its a truck then they have a 5 qtpan + 1 with filter . how did it get over fulled in the frst place?

Even they can & will **** up a wet dream!
There was a case against a Orlando 'Spiffy' Lube that was on the local news and the news net page a decade ago, where they ruined someones jap import and they had a picture of the partially disassembled engine where it looked like a long plastic hose gummed up the works of the engine causing it to fail. Of course they denied the hose was theirs. I thought I saved the picture and in recent searching of the net turned up nothing, but of course if they did get a settlement from the quick lube place I'm sure there was a clause to remove all negative publicity on the case. (franchise lawyers are like that) But I wouldn't doubt the hose sucking method has been adapted by them, kinda solves the 'Forget to tighten drain plug' problem, or over tighten thread strip leak kickback. I've seen pictures of Merc Mechanics ummm err 'Techs' using the pump out method, many of these exotic cars aren't engineered for service with all the underbody ground effect panels and getting to drain plugs is a PITA.

08-DIY-M274-Oil-Change-Extracting-Oil.jpg

There was a case against a Orlando 'Spiffy' Lube that was on the local news and the news net page a decade ago, where they ruined someones jap import and they had a picture of the partially disassembled engine where it looked like a long plastic hose gummed up the works of the engine causing it to fail. Of course they denied the hose was theirs. I thought I saved the picture and in recent searching of the net turned up nothing, but of course if they did get a settlement from the quick lube place I'm sure there was a clause to remove all negative publicity on the case. (franchise lawyers are like that) But I wouldn't doubt the hose sucking method has been adapted by them, kinda solves the 'Forget to tighten drain plug' problem, or over tighten thread strip leak kickback. I've seen pictures of Merc Mechanics ummm err 'Techs' using the pump out method, many of these exotic cars aren't engineered for service with all the underbody ground effect panels and getting to drain plugs is a PITA.

View attachment 488493

MB had a factory authorized extractor, which combined with the top side oil filter, allowed oil changes without a lift. Poor practice, since it's use prevented doing a proper check of the car. Aside from the factory tool's fitting, which used the dipstick tube to draw oil, the factory tool was similar to the metal extractors from cheap tool stores... at 10x the price. :realcrazy:

20190803_153219.jpg
20190803_174903.jpg
20200410_113539.jpg
I have one of these Vac-pump for my 60 Chris Craft Boat and they work Great. You can find a real good one at any Marie Supply Store

Back