Tough to watch this crash.

The idiot should of been stopped after the first spin out....

No, thats what they are supposed to be doing, spiinning out and putting on a show, thats why people are there.

See all those people on the top of the hill? Thats where the crowd should have been stopped and NOT roadside.
At what point does common sense say, I shouldnt be standing here if cars will be speeding past me and perhaps doing donuts? Even if the guy shouldnt be doing donuts cars will be speeding by, no thannk you. I'll sit in the balcony

This took place in Poland, but the driver, thank heavens, wasn't Polish. The organizers screwed up big time, but that's nothing new here. I almost got run down in the same way by some dumbass driving a Ferrari when I was working at a street racing event in Warsaw. He went too fast into a corner, plowed straight into the paddock, hit a flimsy metal fence along the way and stopped on a concrete wall. I was standing in that spot just a few minutes before it happened. Only then did the morons realize that it wouldn't hurt to put a few concrete barriers around the outside of that corner. They were lucky that this happened on the day before the actual event because people would get hurt...

Some footage of the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfffftttt.
At 16, I was doing burnouts, doughnuts, figure 8's, and 4 wheel drifting.

And that was in my driveway...

I was doing funny car burnouts (in 1971) when I was 16 in my 1969 Super Bee using my Ma's bleach.

Pfffftttt.
At 16, I was doing burnouts, doughnuts, figure 8's, and 4 wheel drifting.

And that was in my driveway...

106559 1983 right front.jpg

I was doing funny car burnouts (in 1971) when I was 16 in my 1969 Super Bee using my Ma's bleach.

I learned to drive in this Polara. I used to take it sideways around those trees to turn it around. I could make that car dance and can still take a Polara where bugs are afraid to go... I know where my limits are

106559 1983 right front.jpg

I grew up driving on gravel roads and I have no idea how I lived through it.

I never had a FN car accident back then either....

Nowadays.....try to find a kid under 21 who hasn't had at least one!

High-performmance car with a low-performance driver, combined with very poor crowd control and placement. Any wonder???

Truly amazing that he missed that pole, yet hit a bunch of Poles.

I never had a FN car accident back then either....

Nowadays.....try to find a kid under 21 who hasn't had at least one!

Every damn one us knew how to drive a stick when we got our licenses. Most of the instructor's cars were 3 speed Falcons.

High-performmance car with a low-performance driver, combined with very poor crowd control and placement. Any wonder???

Truly amazing that he missed that pole, yet hit a bunch of Poles.

And just because you can afford an expensive "performance" machine...doesn't automatically give you skill.

My brother and I, and a couple neighbourhood friends were driving field cars by age 14 or so. We used to sneak them onto the farm roads from time to time as well. We learned how to do all the essentials...drifting, donuts, total loss of control coming into and out of corners...but still somehow figuring out how to keep it reasonable in control.....it was a blast! And at 14 we probably drove better then that clown!

Back