For Sale town and country wagon in a junkyard

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
This will be a slow process, if you are in a hurry I doubt I can help. No soft parts will be worth getting. Car is weathered and picked over. Most smaller easy to remove parts will be approx $50 and up, larger parts will be more, plus shipping from central arkansas 72076. Pictures are just to id the car. I may go back in 2 or 3 weeks to get better pictures and to remove smaller easy to remove parts that are requested. The yard owner knows these are hard to find parts, so there will not be any bargains. I am just being upfront and honest.

pics

100_1155.JPG

100_1159.JPG

100_1154.JPG

Interested in the passenger mirror if in good condition. Pls PM me?

update, the passenger side mirror is no good, mirror is broken out and chrome is poor.

Sadly, tail gate pics. And drivers side rear wheel opening that has some minor flaws, and 1 nick

DCFC1399.JPG

DCFC1400.JPG

DCFC1401.JPG

DCFC1402.JPG

DCFC1403.JPG

DCFC1404.JPG

All the right rear wheel lip molding pieces....
The ones marked and the wheel lip one as well..
TIA

9.jpg

All the right rear wheel lip molding pieces....
The ones marked and the wheel lip one as well..
TIA

View attachment 561423
the center piece has been spoken for, and sale is pending. If sale falls thru I will offer it to you, but I believe sale has been confimed. I do have the other 2 pieces I can sell you, if you have interest. Let me know. do you have a U.S. shipping address??

member @tankki67 had expressed interest in the drivers side rear wheel molding just the center section, about a week ago, here are some more detailed pics, for his viewing. Part will need cleaned and polished, and previous photos did show a few nicks on the outer edge. I believe sale is confirmed, just added photos for his viewing.

100_1540.JPG

100_1541.JPG

100_1542.JPG

100_1543.JPG

100_1544.JPG

I have become a gold member, so maybe I can send pics. thru PM. Members have been expressing interest in parts, so I pull the parts from junkyard cars. Once I get parts home I try and take more pictures showing flaws and condition of parts. This allows members to make final decision on sale. I consider all these parts as core type parts, that will have flaws, and will need WORK, to include cleaning polishing and restoration work. These are junkyard parts. I ask buyers to ask questions, as you will know your car and parts better than me. I would always prefer to cancel a sell, instead of shipping out a part, and buyer being disappointed. So far, no issues. thanks willie

Parts likely sold, center section of drivers side wheel molding trim, and the grab handles on the tail gate area, and the stainless trim that connects to the grab handles and goes up to the roof. Some of the rear AC parts have been spoken for.

I'll take the two pieces I circled in pink..
The two end pieces of the right read wheel well trim...
Shipping to 60050..

I'll take the two pieces I circled in pink..
The two end pieces of the right read wheel well trim...
Shipping to 60050..

Let me take some good close up pictures, I want you to see the parts up close, to make sure they are good enough. I will try and send some pics thru a PM.

1970 passenger side rear wheel long trim piece. Part has ALOT of flaws. including some bends, some very heavy rub marks and some heavily pushed in damage. Several members expressed interest in the part but I did not have it removed. I now have the part removed and at home. shipping would be from central arkansas. Part will need to be restored. @tankki67 @Xenon . price is 25.00 plus shipping

DCFC0159.JPG

DCFC0160.JPG

DCFC0161.JPG

DCFC0162.JPG

DCFC0163.JPG

DCFC0164.JPG

DCFC0165.JPG

DCFC0166.JPG

DCFC0167.JPG

DCFC0168.JPG

Back