Trunk Cardboard, Turn Signal Lens

1966-300

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know a source for the cardboard partitions that go in the trunk along the wheel well's? Also I am still looking for turn signal lens covers for my 66-300. There was a set on e bay last week that looked to be in the factory packaging but I got outbid at the last minute. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Bob

Automotive upholstry shops can supply you with that paper board. You cut and crease to your needs.

Also I am still looking for turn signal lens covers for my 66-300. There was a set on e bay last week that looked to be in the factory packaging but I got outbid at the last minute. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Bob

Bid higher next time! E-bay is always a good source for items but your always taking that chance .

Murray Park in Ohio is a good start.

Brads NOS and Stephens performance are sometimes helpful.
Dr Mopar in Texas, Wildcat Mopars in Washington State and National Moparts in Canada are other good sources.

If you need several parts, try to get a parts book so you have the numbers you need to search for.

Hey guys does anyone know a source for the cardboard partitions that go in the trunk along the wheel well's? Also I am still looking for turn signal lens covers for my 66-300. There was a set on e bay last week that looked to be in the factory packaging but I got outbid at the last minute. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Bob

I got mine from Gary Goers. Correct finish with with correct, pre creased folds.

www.garygoers.com

Trunk3.jpg

Trunk4.jpg

Trunk2-1.jpg

Trunk1-2.jpg

Back