SOLD TTI Down pipes for C-body stock exhaust manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Ryan

Reaction score
Contact seller
TTI 2 1/2” down pipes for stock manifolds. I replaced the stock manifold with TTI long tube headers so I don’t need these. These are free, I just hate to scrap something that someone can use. Diamond Bar SO Cal.

IMG_4585.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What manifold castings did you have? That will help determine what they fit.

Edit: Found your other post.

Left casting #2463107-6. Right 268(3?)2464.

What manifold castings did you have? That will help determine what they fit.

Edit: Found your other post.

Left casting #2463107-6. Right 268(3?)2464.
When I bought the exhaust from TTI they did not ask for casting info just the fact it was a c body and I seem to recall a question about exhaust routing above or below the torsion bar so it may be a broader application (fury, polara, Newport etc). Anyway, I’m certain in my lifetime I’m not going back to stock manifolds. Installing the long tube headers was a chore and they’re staying on the car until the next owner deals with it. LOL

I'll take em. I think I could put them to good use. Private message sent.

Last edited:
Any Idea what shipping to 97006 might cost?
No idea. I am not looking to profit from these but if you have a use for them you’ll pay only shipping. Use the slowest boat you’d like to keep the cost down, doesn’t matter to me. I have a number of people ask for them and they’re going to resell at the swapmeet and I’ve told them no because I know as a C Body owner these parts are very specific to our cars and I want to make sure my discard is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back