WANTED Two (2) Chrysler Road Wheels center caps (late type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl K

Reaction score
Contact seller
I recently got a nice deal from dagomike on this board for some road wheels.

road wheels set.jpg

They just need a bit of touch-up of the argent center. However they did not come with center caps. I had a couple already from a derby guy who was going to sell me a set of wheels and changed his mind at the last moment (he felt guilty and gave me the incomplete set caps and rings that were with the wheels). Anyhow, I am short one center and two center caps. They can be driver quality. Or if you have four of the early type centers, I would be interested in those as well. Shipping would be to zip code 95123 (California).

thanks,
Carl

road wheels set.jpg

I have four early centers.... driver quality at best
If he doesn't want those early centers let me know what you would like for them, I have two road wheels at present and am working towards creating a set for when I finally go out and buy a 70 Sport Fury.

Wollfen- I'm looking for the later style, so have at it with Polara71's early centers.

-Carl

Hello Carl,

I am in need of a couple rims just like what you have posted with "gear" type hubs. Any ideas where I can find a set like yours? When I pulled my 300H home last week the retard told me the tires were good to tow. One rear tire blew and the road ate the rim, the trim ring.

any help would be of great assistance...

James B.
Duluth, MN

I'll summarize: I wanted some late Road Wheel centers to complete a set of wheels. A couple people offered, one set was early style, I passed. I later found what I needed. Jamo68 revived the thread since he had a tire blow out and ruined a rim. He's looking for a couple wheels and trim rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back