SOLD ultra rare 1969 to 73 Plymouth Fury Tachometer for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentastarguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my very rare 69 to 73 Fury tachometer on eBay. Just letting you guys know, if interested. It's not cheap but then again you may see another for sale tomorrow, or maybe more like 2 or 3 years from now. Also, check out price's for comparable extremely rare factory tachs such as for 66 Impala's or 65 to 68 Galaxie's. They are even more expensive. Act now if you want one! Scott.

Kool piece, glad I don't need one.

since they werent available in 1973 it must be rare
Well, here we go with all of the super wow "experts" on for cbodies only, no one else on planet earth could possibly know anything about C bodies except if you hang out on this website every day. Never mind that i have devoted about oh, 36 years of my life to studying , owning and driving full size Mopar's. Of course the tachometer in question was most likely only made in 1969, read my ad on eBay, i know better then to post it for sale on here, where i'd be lucky to get 10 bucks for it without someone whining about it. Although i'm sure someone on here was actually there back in 69 in Chrysler's product planning department and knows the full big fat story. My point was that the tachometer will fit any 69 to 73 instrument panel, not that they were made in 1973. But, then again running your mouth these days when you do not actually know the facts or complete story is the new "normal" behavior.

he doesn't already have one?

Sorry, i am just a guy who has a rare tachometer and wants to sell it, not get into arguments online. I actually like Dave a lot and know that he is one of the most knowledgeable C body guys out there, it just rubbed me the wrong way at the wrong time i guess. If someone wants it, think about making me a reasonable offer and let me know. Scott.

Cool. Never, ever saw one before. Would it also fit a Chrysler dash, or only Plymouth? Not that I can afford one, just curious.
No, it was actually only made to fit the Fury instrument cluster from 69, which has a rectangular opening for an accessory gauge, meaning a clock, an oil pressure gauge, or a tachometer. Fury panels had the same opening from 69 to 73. The 71 to 73 Polara/Monaco instrument panel is the same panel as the Fury's used. The Chrysler instrument panel only has a very small opening for the optional ( on some models) clock.

You can buy a nice formal for that kind of money...

George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

well if you had a 6 pck or hemi car and the tach was missing , i could see that number . but whom else would want or need it , just to assemble a fully optioned out car . beauty in the eye of the owner isn't it . lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back